my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?

Discus and support my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hama Reman, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Hama Reman
    Hama Reman Guest

my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing (internet,cleaning,restarting, deleting all local saved,)i tried with another account and it’s same thing how can i fix that?

:)

Hama Reman, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Hama r, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the internet and I found a Nucleo Visual publication where they suggest several ways to try to fix this problem and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account:

Step 1: Restart the console

First, try restarting your console. This will help clean and update the system and fix any issues that may cause console lags.

Step 2: Fix Xbox Live errors

If your connection to Xbox Live goes down, your Xbox Series X may freeze. Check if there are any problems with your connection to Xbox Live. If there is a problem, try to fix it through your console settings.

Step 3: Restart your router

Sometimes the problem may be related to the router. Therefore, restarting the router might help you. Unplug the router and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on.

Step 4: Update controls

It might also be helpful to update the controls. To do this, you just have to connect the controller to the console. The console will take care of the rest.

Step 5: Perform a factory reset

If none of the above solutions work, you should perform a factory reset. This involves resetting the console to factory default settings.

If the above doesn't work, try the following, you can skip the steps you have already done:

Step 1: Check your Internet connection

Make sure your Internet connection is working properly and is not experiencing any interruptions. If your internet connection is not working properly, your Xbox Series X may freeze during games.

Step 2: Restart your Xbox

If your Internet connection is working correctly, try restarting your console. This can help solve freezing problems. To restart your console, press and hold the power button on the back of your Xbox Series X for 10 seconds. Then turn it on again by pressing the same button.

Step 3: Check your games and storage

Your storage device may be full, which may cause your console to freeze. Check your storage and delete any files or games you no longer need. This could improve the performance of your Xbox Series X and prevent it from freezing when you play.

Step 4: Update your games and operating system

Make sure your games and operating system are updated to the latest version. This will reduce the chance of your games freezing. To check if updates are available for your games, go to the store section on your Xbox Series X home screen and check for updates for your games.

Step 5: Contact Xbox Support

If your Xbox Series X keeps freezing during games, contact Xbox Support. These experts will help you resolve the freezing issue so you can continue enjoying your games: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://nucleovisual.com/que-hacer-si-mi-xbox-series-x-se-freeze-durante-los-juegos/

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Miles_ Win User

Fable 3 update

I could be a fix update. There was a chance that the fable series freeze on Xbox one while the background music is still playing.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I have Disc versions of games on Xbox One, how will i play them on Series S?

I have several disc games for my Xbox One, i am buying a Series S, but how will i pay them on it?
    You wouldnt. Xbox Series S can only play digital games so if you want to play them on Series S you would have to repurchase them digitally.
  5. Droppit Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Thank you for the reply.

The FAQ states the following:

• If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

1. my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it? - Similar Threads - series freezing while

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  4. YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes: Does anyone else having the problem where YouTube is lagging very bad to the point that the sound keeps going and the videos freezes and if you put it on a higher quality it lags more often ? It’s...
  5. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  6. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  7. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  8. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  9. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  10. Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...: After i wake up, open my pc, log in my game play a little then my controller go nut. the both analog sticks move down right-down then freeze, i cant give it any input ( i can still press it ), the...