My Xbox Series S is acting weird

Discus and support My Xbox Series S is acting weird in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn the console, it does the chime 2 times, then brings me to this screen: [img] If I try to restore the console, it brings me right back to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucas Trudeau, Jun 28, 2023.

1. My Xbox Series S is acting weird

When I turn the console, it does the chime 2 times, then brings me to this screen:
    My Xbox Series S is acting weird [​IMG]

If I try to restore the console, it brings me right back to the beginning: 2 chimes, then this screen. When i try the continue button, it just shows a black screen. I've tried to unplug everything and anything 3 times or more. It was working fine literal hours ago. I don't know what could have happened

:)

Lucas Trudeau, Jun 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Lucas. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below in sequence to do a factory reset and let me know if it works:

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have an option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything

Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead, as your console doesn’t have an Eject button.
  3. Lucas Trudeau Win User

Thank you so much, It finally works, Just had to leave it for a couple of hours completely unplugged, then do the syncing.
  4. adambrooks6 Win User

Series S Controller acting weird

how can i check that without it being connected to the console?
  5. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Can you please unplug everything from the console and leave it for 3 minutes?

Then plug it back in and let me know if the same issue happens.
  6. adambrooks6 Win User

i have done that and its still the same
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series S is acting weird - Similar Threads - Series acting weird

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  5. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  6. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s: I got this mouse brand new I tried to play fortnite And my mouse acts sooo weird! Tried to move and it feels like the mouse has hes own will, Tried to change ingame sensesitivy Didnt help.....
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...
  9. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....