My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...

Discus and support My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm using xbox series s it's warranty out console and the internal ssd got damaged and now my console is not working What to do any suggestions or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RajSa Bhati, Jul 26, 2023.

1. RajSa Bhati
    RajSa Bhati Guest

My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...

I'm using xbox series s it's warranty out console and the internal ssd got damaged and now my console is not working

What to do any suggestions or solution to repair it

:)

RajSa Bhati, Jul 26, 2023
  2. 6a0b81d4-19e1-45ec-9 Win User

My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution for it I'm from india what cost will be for repair

What will be the cost of repair

I'm from india

And it's internal storage problem
  3. andersonpassos Win User

My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution for it I'm from india what cost will be for repair

As a player I can only advise, Microsoft is the one who defines the value of the repair when the product is out of warranty.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

5. KindGryphon Win User

Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

Series S. it seems to be any game. I haven’t found one I can play directly from the hard drive yet. In honesty I haven’t tried many but seemed odd that I haven’t found any yet?
    The only games that would be directly playable from an HDD would be Xbox one games.

Xbox Series X/S games can only be stored but not played from an external HDD. Those can only be played from either the internal ssd or one of the WD or Seagate expansion ssd's that plug into the back.

The reason is the Xbox Series X/S games are setup to take advantage of the speed of the internal ssd. For comparison Internal SSD has raw read speeds of 2.4 GB/s whereas HDDs would only be a max of 500 MB/s.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox series s

Depends.If they are physical versions then yes as the Series S has no disc drive.If they are digital versions then no.

A small few companies may charge for the X/S upgrade but the majority are free & any X/S version must be on the internal SSD to work or the external SSD card if you have one.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution... - Similar Threads - Series internal ssd

2. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  3. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  4. Missing Series X internal SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a
  5. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  6. If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?: I was think of cloning the internal ssd to a ssd with more storage and just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything preventing that. 072ac913-c1c7-4a5c-8c80-1bb42db108c9
  7. Damaged internal hard drive nvme of my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged internal hard drive nvme of my xbox series s: The internal hard drive of my xbox series s definitely got damaged, my question is the following: I just have to buy another drive with the same characteristics as the damaged drive: nvme 512gb...
  8. Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?: Hello Microsoft technicians ! This is my first question at Microsoft forums and to begin, I recently purchased Xbox Series X and I love spending my time playing on it to be frank ! that's why I...
  9. Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage: Instale un disco duro externo en mi Xbox series S para almacenar juegos de que algunos juegos optimizados para la nueva generación no pueden ser reproducidos directamente del disco duro y tienen...
  10. Xbox series s internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s internal storage: So I’ve been monitoring my Xbox series s internal storage for the past two weeks now and I’ve noticed it’s gone from 13.3gb,14.1gb,16.4gb,12.7gb etc. And it keeps bouncing back and fourth between...