My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.

Discus and support My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was recently watching a friend's dogs and brought my Xbox, everything was fine till I return home when my console refuses to connect to my wifi,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TM Conboy, Dec 27, 2023.

1. TM Conboy
    TM Conboy Guest

So I was recently watching a friend's dogs and brought my Xbox, everything was fine till I return home when my console refuses to connect to my wifi, even though it will connect to my hotspot no problem.

So I did a power cycle and it's now reset the console for some stupid reason, making me resign into my accounts. The issue is I've been using my ex's account as my main account (has all my games, card details, apps etc) but she committed suicide 7 months ago and I never switched over to my main account, so now I'm locked out of all my content because I don't remember her email and password that she used to log in with.

I just bought Xbox game pass recently on her/my account so I can prove that I had access to it, along with the new Hogwarts game.

Is there anyway that someone can help me gain access to the account again? I can provide whatever information I possibly can to gain access to it again.

:)

TM Conboy, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: