My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

Discus and support My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt Hugo, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Matt Hugo
    Matt Hugo Guest

My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and average use

:)

Matt Hugo, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Matt H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. I was researching in one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ab2fd554-589c-495d-be21-7df36cb9d179)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ab2fd554-589c-495d-be21-7df36cb9d179) Gerardo C. independent advisor , shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"It's strange that the issue wasn't resolved after resetting the console to factory settings as that usually fixes any console software issue.

Even so, the problem could be caused by a cache accumulation, which you can eliminate as follows:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cable from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

Check if this solves the problem."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ab2fd554-589c-495d-be21-7df36cb9d179

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. RossNicholas1 Win User

Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

I have this issue with the Series S and Samsung TV. I’ve had the TV disconnected from the internet to stop ads, only reconnected it recently and since then I’ve started having the sound issues with the Xbox.
  4. DANWaite Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

This is not true. I have series S and the have the same problem with my Samsung TV
  5. Sad0ldGit Win User

HDR for xbox series s on a 1080 tv

I did hear this was an issue with Samsung tv's which is not so good because my wife came home on Saturday with a new Samsung crystal tv. Not tried it with the series s yet. I'm not allowed to steal her new tv.
  6. PeterNinja2000 Win User

Blank screen ...starting to get annoyed!!

I forgot to detail,,

Virgin media TiVo INTO the xbox

Xbox OUTPUTS to samsung (hdmi 1)

AppleTV OUTPUTS to samsung (hdmi 2)

Noticed blank screen when returning to hdmi 1 and expecting to see the last

App still running (TV app)

Iif the tv app is left running it will happily do so all day, so long as I don't switch my tv's inputs.
Thema:

1. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - series keeps disconnecting

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  4. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  5. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet: So just recently I've noticed my Xbox series X, like every 30 seconds it will disconnect then re connect over and over again. As far I can tell my internet isn't actually disconnected. I get a...
  6. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  7. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  8. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  9. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  10. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332