My Xbox Series Controller Wont Pair To My PC at All.

Discus and support My Xbox Series Controller Wont Pair To My PC at All. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It all started whenever I first connected my controller to my PC, (I never connected it to an xbox) it has been working great for the past several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacob_C., Aug 26, 2023.

1. Jacob_C.
    Jacob_C. Guest

It all started whenever I first connected my controller to my PC, (I never connected it to an xbox) it has been working great for the past several months, but one day (about a week ago) it would not connect to my pc I hit the power button and all it did was flash once then turned off, I replaced the batteries, didn't fix. I connected it to the xbox accessories app, updated it, didn't fix. I had literally tried every way. Any Answers?

https://youtu.be/544-1EMmJvw?si=qO3fuG6JLL-KXZZO

:)

Jacob_C., Aug 26, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Jacob_C,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to connect your controller to PC, and it will not pair. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We would like to suggest few things before you consider having this controller repair:

Power cycle your controller this resolves many controller issue and let us try this first.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.
    2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on.

Try cleaning the controller:

• Xbox Wireless Controller: Use any of the disinfectant wipes listed above or a soft cloth dampened with an IPA solution 70% or less.
    Source: Clean and care for your Xbox console and accessories | Xbox Support

If you have already cleaned the controller including the battery compartment and the issue persist, we recommend you try to connect the controller with USB cable. See if you can get it detected with your PC.

Before you connect your controller, update your Windows and Windows drivers:

• For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Then followed by:

• Plug a micro-USB charging cable into the top of the controller and plug the other end into your PC.
    Things to keep in mind

• If your Windows device can’t detect your controller after waking up from sleep, press the Xbox button on your controller to turn it back on, or unplug it from your device then plug it back in.
    [​IMG]

• With USB connections, you can connect 8 Xbox Wireless Controllers at the same time, or 4 controllers that have Xbox Chat Headsets attached. If the controllers have Xbox Stereo Headsets, only 2 can be connected at the same time.
    Source: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Otherwise, if all suggestions were followed then, you may need to send this controller for a repair.

Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. CryptidCoder Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Cannot Connect via Bluetooth to Surface Pro 4 (with Win10 Anniversary Update)

Any progress on this at all? I have the same setup (SP4, Arctic Forces Bluetooth controller).

I bought the controller in June and it paired, and worked fine for a few days.. got back home from my trip and a week later tried to use it but controller did not pair.

Now I can go through the add BT wizard and the controller does not show at all, it pairs fine to my Android phone and works perfectly but nothing on Windows 10.

In my Device Manager, under Bluetooth devices I actually have "Xbox Wireless controller" listed, but the controller still wont pair and wont show in the Bluetooth devices window!
  5. CurtisFowler1 Win User

Xbox one controller won’t pair

When I used my keyboard earlier, i finished the update, tried the controller, still didnt pair.

i then did a factory reset of my xbox, tried again, the xbox controller still wouldnt pair

still wont pair now
  6. KarelNovak Win User

Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

Hi all,

in my case solved as following:

1) Install on PC app Xbox Accessories

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH30XJ3

2) Connect controller to PC via microUSB

3) Update firmware in controller

4) During update remove if exist already Bluetooth paired Xbox controller

5) Pair via Bluetooth

6) Paired and working correctly same as always worked before

It is very strange as it was working all the time until my son connect Xbox controller to another PC via cable then it was impossible to pair again to original PC via Bluetooth. Anyway working again with steps above...

Good luck and let me know pls if it helps....
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series Controller Wont Pair To My PC at All. - Similar Threads - Series Controller Wont

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  8. I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most...
  9. Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller: I have my paddles mapped to a q d e for siege, and my binds wont work no matter my shift key, and they also glitch in other games, i need help. e6bd4706-ae2b-4cac-a786-78d897b66e02
  10. my xbox one series x controller wont work without batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one series x controller wont work without batteries: my xbox one series x controller works perfectly fine with a cable however when i try using batteries it sometimes blinks a few times then disconnect but sometimes it blinks once and disconnects. i...