My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

Discus and support My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElDiabloLoco90, Jan 18, 2024.

1. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement that Microsoft sent me for my old one, which also started doing the same thing at the time. I exhausted all of the options in the troubleshooter and nothing is helping. This controller doesn't have a warranty because it just continued where the warranty for the old one left off and is now expired.

Are there any other things I can try to get it to work? Anything the troubleshooter doesn't mention? Because I can't afford to buy yet another controller and this is getting frustrating. (This is the fifth one I've had issues with since 2021.)

Note: I would like to add that I'm not abusive towards my controllers. I don't throw them and my hands are clean when I use them.

:)

ElDiabloLoco90, Jan 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One