My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

Discus and support My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aarin Procacci, Jan 13, 2024.

1. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all

:)

Aarin Procacci, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

Hello Aarin P, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

You may experience poor video quality or a black screen when watching TV with Xbox. This may be due to the following:

There are problems with the HDMI cable.

There are problems with the way the cable box is connected.

There are problems with the decoder configuration.

You can find more detailed information to solve your problem in the following link.

Source of information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/oneguide-live-tv/poor-video-performance

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. modernangel76 Win User

Can't answer calls on skype while playing in a different app

Same problem here. My Xbox switches to Skype while answering the call but it hangs on the Blue screen for a long time but never connects. It eventually goes to that contact's info screen where I can call them back with no problem.
  4. Mister Urkel Win User

Blu Ray Player Picture Judder

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear about whats going on with the Blue-ray app. Last thing I would want is a shuddering effect while watching a movie. May I suggest uninstalling the app and re-installing it? I feel like its worth a try.

Give it a go and reach back to let us know how it goes.
  5. total ownership Win User

Xbox One suddenly stopped IR blasting TV and cable box Help me XB1 kenobi you're my only hope

I'm having the same issue AND the NFL app doesn't work. It just shows the blue NFL screen for about a second and goes back to the home screen with the blue NFL as the main app but just sits there.
  6. The Omega Gamer Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

While it does attempt to launch the blue ray player app (unlike every other app), it doesn't actually do anything beyond sit at a blue screen that says blue ray.

It started with live sign in problems and the 100% packet loss and then stopped responding to anything.
Thema:

1. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this? - Similar Threads - screen blue while

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. My screen is blue?

in XBoX on Windows
    My screen is blue?: So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what they say. How do i fix this?...
  4. Blue pixles all over my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue pixles all over my screen: I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen like if I'm playing a game and its dark the...
  5. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  6. blue screen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    blue screen?: i woke up today and went to get on my xbox and my screen is a cyan/blue color and it's not my tv or hdmi? please help ! 79b34852-b506-41cc-bcea-159bb73ba21f
  7. My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen): Yes, I have tried updating drivers. Yes, I have tried updating windows. Yes, I reinstalled the xbox accessories. I tried to update my controller and instantly got a bluescreen. I am not sure...
  8. After ejecting Blu-Ray disc, screen goes blue while Xbox is on/Cannot use

in XBoX on Consoles
    After ejecting Blu-Ray disc, screen goes blue while Xbox is on/Cannot use: I ejected a Blu-Ray disc from my Xbox One S and I am stuck at a blue screen and cannot fix it. I’ve reset the console multiple times, as well as fiddling with the HDMI to no avail. Has this...
  9. “Exfat file system” blue screen. While playing Forza 7

in XBoX on Windows
    “Exfat file system” blue screen. While playing Forza 7: hello I am using a Samsung odyssey Z laptop with a nv1060 and i7 with 16GB of ram. Now forza recently added in a unlocked framerate and I've been using it and maybe had a crash or two but its...
  10. blue square on screen while watching dvds on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blue square on screen while watching dvds on xbox one: How do I remove this? I can move it around with the controller but it is annoying me.. e87505c8-838c-4479-a515-6d3186e20670