My xbox says that the last update was 12/31/1600, it won't connect to the Xbox network now,

Discus and support My xbox says that the last update was 12/31/1600, it won't connect to the Xbox network now, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox says that the last update was 12/31/1600, it won't connect to the Xbox network now, I've tried to do the offline update with USB Drive 3 times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CORNIS WET, Jun 29, 2023.

1. CORNIS WET
    CORNIS WET Guest

My xbox says that the last update was 12/31/1600, it won't connect to the Xbox network now,

My xbox says that the last update was 12/31/1600, it won't connect to the Xbox network now, I've tried to do the offline update with USB Drive 3 times and still won't work.

Sometimes it says the update is successful but then after I shut off my Xbox, the next time I try to.play, it has the exact same problem and says the update is pending.

I would really appreciate some help fixing it.

:)

CORNIS WET, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello, Cornis! Thanks for your reply. Have you tried resetting your console manually? You'll see that option on the Xbox troubleshooter page.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Cornis. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which Xbox model are you using? You can also try resetting your console manually to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps. Just a heads-up, doing this will erase the profiles on the console including Home Xbox designation but will not remove any installed games & apps on your console. You can download your profile back after the reset.
  4. Dirk Buckner Win User

Did that correct your issue with the Xbox? I’m having the same issue.
  5. CORNIS WET Win User

Thanks for the advice, I am on a Xbox One X
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Last update 12/31/1600 7:00

Hello Scott,

Thanks for letting us know what they said. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow
    gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. My xbox says that the last update was 12/31/1600, it won't connect to the Xbox network now, - Similar Threads - says last update

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  4. My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...: My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It takes forever to go to the main screen and even longer to start a game anyone else having this problem....
  5. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  6. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  7. I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says...: I downloaded Starfield last night, everything is installed but the only thing I have is the sound track. The games installed somewhere but not in my library so I can’t actually play the game. Can...
  8. I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...: I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I have to buy it digtally 17aba7a7-205f-4b28-a1b0-f359ffbf7a2f
  9. I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...: So you can't be an Xbox ambassador if you ever been banned ever, as long as you had an Xbox? I thought it said that as long as you haven't been banned in the past year or the past 12 months that...
  10. I pre ordered new Mario bros movie last month. On xbox one app and it says release date...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered new Mario bros movie last month. On xbox one app and it says release date...: I pre ordered new Mario bros movie last month. On xbox one app and it says release date 5/9/2023 at 9:01pm and now it’s days later and I still can’t watch it. What’s going on!?...