My xbox says service info unavailable when connected to Wifi

Discus and support My xbox says service info unavailable when connected to Wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox says service info unavailable when connected to Wifi My xbox has been randomly disconnecting from the internet. I recently got a new router and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mk Pandaaa, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Mk Pandaaa
    Mk Pandaaa Guest

My xbox has been randomly disconnecting from the internet. I recently got a new router and I know my wifi isn't the issue. My xbox keeps saying service info unavailable when my nat type is open and my wifi is connected. This has been happening for 4 days
    now and I need help ASAP. I tried restarting it several times, shutting it down completely, and restarting my router. I NEED HELP!

:)

Mk Pandaaa, Nov 24, 2020
  2. dylansmithWD Win User

Xbox Connection Issues

It will disconnect every 20-30 mins, maybe even sooner sometimes, it will say im disconnected from the multiplayer service on said games, then when i go to settings before it kicks me out of xbox live, service info is unavailable, NAT type unavailable and
    says IPv4. I reconnect it to my WiFi and it says its all good then the cycle repeats
  3. Abdorock Win User

Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that

alternate wireless mac address ident know ..

and when I connect to wifi its give a message says Nat type : unavailable xpox.com/xpoxone/teredo

serves info unavailable
  4. BigBongTheory90 Win User

Connected to my wireless WiFi but anytime I try to open anything it says no internet connection!!

No "checking service status" is not permanent. After awhile it says service info is unavailable. When I test multiplayer connection it says my network isn't set up, even though it said It was when I tested network connection. And no, there is no way to wire
    connect.
  5. 13lackula92 Win User

Series X Microsoft Store wont load

Hello thanks for the reply. I have been using WiFi connection but have also tried wired aswell. My Xbox says I am connected to IPV4 & IPV6 but sometimes just says IPV 4. Sometimes it also says UpnP unavailable but when I test NAT type a few times is becomes Open and says all services available.
  6. Tyler_885 Win User

Wont let me sign into xbox live HELP

I have done this and my NAT type is open and I still cant connect to xbox live. on the right hand side of the network settings it says that the service info is unavailable
Thema:

1. My xbox says service info unavailable when connected to Wifi - Similar Threads - says service info

2. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  3. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  4. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  5. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  6. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  7. My xbox randomly disconnects and says “service info unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox randomly disconnects and says “service info unavailable”: This has been happening for a few weeks I don’t know why this happens ive tried resetting my xbox and wifi but it just doesn’t work. It randomly disconnects and ive been trying to find a solution...
  8. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  9. My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine: I try everything I restarted it both router and Xbox unplugging it for 3 to 5 minutes but it keeps saying service info is unavailable 51bb7fca-5964-4001-837d-5b4697426b34
  10. Why it saying service info unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why it saying service info unavailable: I want play my game it say connection failed 8e465e21-fe2a-4df9-baff-042bf2acba21