My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements

Discus and support My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my xbox says account is banned. But i havent gotten any email about it. And when i log in to xbox enforcements. It says my account is clean and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mareHöglund, Jan 13, 2022.

1. mareHöglund
    mareHöglund Guest

Hi my xbox says account is banned. But i havent gotten any email about it. And when i log in to xbox enforcements. It says my account is clean and that i have no violations. Im super confused on what i should do. I did say a few chosen words to some hackers in halo infinite so i would not be suprised if thats the reason. But a perm instantly seems rough and why is it not logged anywhere if any one can help me i would be forever thankful its over 10 years old and as a achivement hunter i cant stand to lose it or have the energy to make a new one.

:)

mareHöglund, Jan 13, 2022
  2. mareHöglund Win User

I cant sign in ti the account on the xbox at all tho
  3. Nursemorph Win User

The Enforcement website is currently having issues...the suspicion is the suspensions aren't actually permanent bans but, for some reason, the system is sending that notification instead of the proper one ie a likely 24 comm ban for a first offense.

unfortunately, all you can do is wait for the website to get fixed
  4. FadeD InTruzion Win User

Apparent 3 day suspension but when I try to sign into my Xbox it says permanent ban

Im having the same issue on my xbox it says my account is permanently banned but i dont have anything in my enforcement history so i cant even appeal it or even what it was for.
  5. KnownSubset1474 Win User

My account was banned for life.

I cannot sign into my xbox live account and it says my account has been subject to enforcement action, i have checked my email and it says i violated some code of conduct and says to sign into the enforcement webpage to find out more, when i try to sign
    in on the website it does not allow me to, i have been banned for no given reason received, what shall i do?
  6. X̴̱͎͛à̶̪̈́r Win User

ENFORCEMENT ON XBOX LIVE

hi my xbox comes up with console ban with red handshake symbol but cannot find the enforcement in any of my accounts it does not say permanent or anything, can someone help me or explain what this means
Thema:

1. My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements - Similar Threads - says account banned

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  4. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  5. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...
  6. My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?: My Xbox account has been banned for over 10 years and I cannot get any support because no violations show up in the enforcement history. I cannot appeal the ban because there is no history to...
  7. My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned: I don't why i am banned but this is 9 years ago. The Info on the site says nothing to me. There is no records of bans but my account is not accessible. Any ideas what i can do to get in contact...
  8. Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email saying My banned account was reactivated but it's not: I got an email today saying my banned account was reactivated and but when I go to log into my account my account is still banned and I don't know what to do can anyone help me with this [img]...
  9. account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...: account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I have no suspensions or enforcement history. Still can't sign in the xbox app on PC. Help please...
  10. My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...: About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it was a permanent one? So after doing some...