My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

Discus and support My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyaan Csepreghi [Student], Sep 5, 2023.

1. My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username?

:)

Kyaan Csepreghi [Student], Sep 5, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username?

Hi Kyaan C.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

I will share this information with you about account recovery:

You can find the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account on your Xbox console. Here’s how:

Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    Go to Settings and select Account.
    Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security. The Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account is shown.
    If you can’t sign in to an Xbox LIVE profile on your console, here are some other ways to find your Microsoft account:

Go to accounts.live.com and try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and password). If you can sign in to Windows Live, the email address and password you entered are valid. Next, go toXbox.com and try signing in with this same information. If you’re prompted to create a new gamertag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with an Xbox LIVE account.
    Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox LIVE Membership (search for messages about “Xbox LIVE” or “Microsoft billing”). This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox LIVE membership (an email address is part of your Microsoft account information).
    If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password, see Recover your Microsoft account password .
    If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/forgot-microsoft-account

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/live-account-forgot-email-but-remember-gamertag/acd5d524-3d8e-4db5-905d-5dfece57e156

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Swift Hen 74 Win User
  4. Kiesey Win User

I forget my email..

If you do not have the profile on the console the only way you can find your live id would be to contact Xbox support and verify the information on your account and then support will be able to give you your live id.
  5. ZachRI Win User

Xbox account transfer to another email

So if I was to have my dad move his accounts link to the email that link to the xbox account to another email then which it. It would work. He has about 4 accounts I know of a hotmail, gmail, outlook, and AOL. I not 100% sure what link to the email on the xbox account. But I don't think he used it much more then, my xbox account and minecraft at a point before we switch it to my email. So if we change the account link to the email. then add my email as an alias and make it the primary. And remove the his email. Then have him put them back to the email that we remove. An I just need to go through and update it to be my info. Then it good to go. Right in the long way.
  6. ggxv_1 Win User

How do you delete a locked Microsoft account?

1. That's a bummer, so I'm dead-ended on my locked account then? I can't do anything. Can't I get Microsoft to unlock the account or allow me to delete it?

2. That second point makes more sense, thank you.

So, what I am trying to do is to remove both emails off both accounts, and once both emails are removed, I can add the email I need to the account I want (being my main account). Is this possible?
Thema:

My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

1. My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there... - Similar Threads - removed account off

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  4. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  7. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  8. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  9. My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox: My friend can log in and out of my account and trolls me about it and when I try logging in it asks me for my password but not for him and I want him to get off my account....
  10. Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox: I am having this problem where I sold a old Xbox to somebody and removed my account off of it but for some reason they are still able to access my account and use my account and I have passwords...