My xbox remote won't connect to my laptop

Discus and support My xbox remote won't connect to my laptop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've done everything to get my xbox remote to connect to my laptop. But nothing works? 85fd11ea-1c00-4e95-8fc7-10a56147230f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by andrewbrady3, Nov 18, 2018.

1. andrewbrady3
    andrewbrady3 Guest

I've done everything to get my xbox remote to connect to my laptop. But nothing works?

:)

andrewbrady3, Nov 18, 2018
  2. eiretrish
    eiretrish Guest
    Server problem with Bingo

I contacted Microsoft Support and got the same run around. They accessed my laptop (though I kept stressing the problem is Microsoft, not my laptop(, signed into my laptop via a remote, saw the issue that is occurring, tried a few
    things and still the problem existed.

The highlight was the tech restarted the laptop and lost the remote connection (real smart). I tried another attempt and was given useless links.

eiretrish, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Won't Connect to Internet when I have a strong connection

My Xbox One won't connect to my wireless internet but my cell phone and laptop are both connected with strong connections. Please help me.

UncannyDaisy25, Nov 18, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Nov 18, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    When you say you did everything:

Does the controller show up in the device manager when you connect the controller via USB cable?

What operating system version are you running on your laptop? You can find the version by pressing "Windowskey + R" and typing "Winver" into the dialogue box and clicking OK.

If you're running Windows 10, make sure you have at least Version 1709 running (1803 or 1809 would be better)

Arminator, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: