My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one

Discus and support My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It says. this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile try a different account. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I got my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/parkerthegreatest, Nov 12, 2023.

1. My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one

It says. this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile try a different account. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I got my account of the last console.

submitted by /u/parkerthegreatest
    [link] [comments]

/u/parkerthegreatest, Nov 12, 2023
  2. FishBit Win User

Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support.

I have two Xboxes: old syle (white) and a slim (black). The old one won't login (sez "A problem occurred while signing in...) Oddly, the new one logged in, no problem, using the same profile... Weird!
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

How to transfer games from hard drive to series X

Yes they are all digital games. Maybe the problem is with the profiles. My husband left his profile on the old Xbox and let my son have it. He created a new profile for himself and I kept my old profile. The only thing that doesn’t make sense is both my husband and i could play the games on the old Xbox, even if his profile was logged out completely. I feel like the profile or console shouldn’t matter if the games on owned and on the hard drive.
    The game purchases are tied to the account that made them. Using the old account that was given to your son, sign in on the new console and have that old account set the new console as "Home". This will allow that accounts content to be shared to the new console. Only set the console to Home with that account and not others. Once the account has set that console to Home, the account can be either removed from that console or you can turn off auto login for that account so that the two consoles aren't trying to sign in to the same account.
  4. Leonstorm13 Win User

Problems with my profile on Xbox 360

All of my security proofs are checked and verified. Two step isn't on and authenticator is turned off. I shortened my password last night. I deleted my profile and cleared cache, turned off and back on. It's still not working.

I can't access Xbox live on my 360 profile anywhere, whether it's either of my 2 360's (I dug my old old one out and even that won't let me sign in to Xbox live) nor will the emulator on Xbox one let me sign in when I launch a 360 game.

I've tried all of this and nothing is working. And it's only my profile in the house. No one else has issues, there's no network issues. My Xbox one games and profile work fine.
  5. DanSkelley Win User

I can't login to my profile on the XBoxOne.

Yes, I can login at the website, and the network connection is functioning fine the console downloads updates and stuff. After the hard restart, my profile is initially logged in but within a few seconds I get a message something went wrong with that same
    error code. 0x80045C01.

If I do a hardreset with the network intentionally off my profile will be logged in until I restore the network connection.

Edit: Still can't login on my xbox, If I create a new account that one can login and out but not my actual account.

In the end I solved the problem my removing and readding my account to the xbox.
  6. ScottRobertson7 Win User

Reset console, and lost Xbox profile

Everybody,

Thanks for the responses. I finally got it sorted. It took some investigation but I was using the wrong login. I was sure I using the same one from about 4 years ago when I set it up. But I looked around some old e-mail messages, and found the original login
    was different. I logged in using the original info... and all the profile data is there.

One of the responses did suggest to double-check the login info... so thanks again everybody.
Thema:

My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one

1. My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one - Similar Threads - profile won't login

2. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  3. New Xbox won't add my old profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox won't add my old profile: I am trying to add my old profile to my new Xbox I enter the email for the profile the stage is suppose to password to the profile but I enter email and next comes up like I am creating a new...
  4. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  6. Xbox One X won't add profile after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't add profile after factory reset: My Xbox One X simply stopped allowing me to sign in today, despite having zero problems for the last month. I just bought it, but I'm reconsidering my purchase due to what appears to be a common...
  7. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...
  8. Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile: Every time I try to sign in to the launcher, it automatically signs me into the wrong profile. I tried reseting the app and even reinstalling it. I also tried going into my Windows settings and...
  9. my 360 won't let me make a profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    my 360 won't let me make a profile: hi I have a Xbox 360 I've been wanting to use but when I try to make a new profile on it would send me to the make a profile name and I've been trying to get it to work but it doesn't what should...
  10. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...