My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To the staff Xbox Enforcement. You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Solomon Garbett, May 19, 2022.

1. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

To the staff Xbox Enforcement.

You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement case [mod removed]). You gave me a chance to appeal for it but I fumbled it on account of the fact that I was having a near mental breakdown at the thought of having 11 years worth of progress, hours, and money be taken away from me. Additionally, had I known that the communication between departments at Microsoft were so poor I would have probably attempted to provide more detail.

I will explain myself again now I have had time to compose myself and the appropriate evidence.

On June 4th of 2019 my account was hacked into by somebody and I had completely lost access to it. They changed my Email address, friends list, captures, and pretty much everything related to me. They had basically made my account into a side-account for them self. If you look at any of the offending achievements on my profile you will see that they were unlocked on June the 6th, two days after I had lost access. I finally gained access to my account eleven days later on June 17th thanks to Microsoft Support with the case being closed the next day (See file transfer case [mod removed]).

Not only am I banned from accessing Xbox Live, I am also unable to access any of the games I have purchased because my Home Xbox is not the Xbox I play with. There are at least £400-£500 worth of purchases that I have no access to. Even if I did have access to them a majority of the games that I was playing before my ban were online so they're basically bloatware on my hard drive.

This whole ordeal has left me in a constant state of anger and anxiety for the last 36 days. I feel like I'm beginning to doubt myself even though I know I'm fully innocent in this situation.

I am now demanding:

A) The ban on my account to be lifted, allowing me full access to Xbox Live

B) An explanation from you explaining why you think that I should have been banned in the first place given the evidence that I have as well as a full refund for every purchase I have made on my Xbox account given that i no longer have any war to access them.

I hope this has reached the right people. I've been trying for the last month to contact you directly or get my point across via other sections of Microsoft support. Please get in contact with me so we can discuss this further. Thanks.

:)

Solomon Garbett, May 19, 2022
  2. Solomon Garbett Win User

So what am I supposed to do about my games/money then?
  3. williama28 Win User

did you try filing for an appeal ?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. KaRB891 Win User

My xbox live account has been banned wrongully.

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums.
    I've gone through the case review and they still didn't unban me. I've been told that I should be unbanned by one of Xbox's representatives. I've been around in circles now for nearly a year. Is it really that hard? Just UNBAN MY ACCOUNT.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

[Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative

If you are banned xbox support can't help you with getting unbanned then you need to go to the enforcement website
Thema:

1. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Profile needs unbanning

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  10. Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which profile on which Xbox needs to be set as the home Xbox?: I’m so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I feel dumb not knowing how to figure it out on my own anyway. I have two Xboxes. One is mine at my apartment. I gave my old one to my mom to use at...