My Xbox party chat doesn’t let me connect but everything else works fine

Discus and support My Xbox party chat doesn’t let me connect but everything else works fine in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For about 2 weeks my party chat hasn’t let me connect but everything else including online multiplayer works fine , I have tried changing wifis and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XqVmW, Jun 28, 2023.

1. XqVmW
    XqVmW Guest

For about 2 weeks my party chat hasn’t let me connect but everything else including online multiplayer works fine , I have tried changing wifis and wired and wireless connections but nothing seems to work , how can I resolve this??

:)

XqVmW, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, XqVmW.I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Let's try some steps that might help. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to launch the game again.

If that did not work, try turning off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  3. Nathan Bland Win User

My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it says the password is wrong but I am entering the right one, what can I do to fix that?

So I would use a hotspot and that would work so I’m guessing a wifi thing but everything else works fine it’s just my Xbox that doesn’t want to connect to my wifi
  4. Awesomesocks32 Win User

Is anyone else having a hard time connecting muiltiplayer online for 360???

I'm on Xbox live but it won't let me talk or join parties it says connection lost but I run the test for my connection and everything is fine?? Help
  5. ICEMAN 4986 Win User

Does madden crash on you

I have never been in a party ............. everything else on the game works fine but connected franchise
  6. whackeygrunt Win User

Xbox keeps disconnecting fme from parties and then from LIVE....

Ok those links won't work for me. This is really weird. EVERYTHING else works fine. I can browse the net on all computers in my houehold fine. Can play PC games fine. Can use Skype fine. Can use my PS3 fine. Xbox can connect but then like I've said disconnects
    whenever I'm in a party or private chat and while playing Dead Rising 2 with my mate, just disconnects. Apparently there were probems with the LIVE service the other day? I think I may still be affected by whatever the issue was...
Thema:

1. My Xbox party chat doesn’t let me connect but everything else works fine - Similar Threads - party chat doesn’t

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  4. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  5. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  6. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  9. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  10. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064