My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

Discus and support My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul Higginbotham1, Feb 13, 2024.

1. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?

:)

Paul Higginbotham1, Feb 13, 2024
  2. yzMICHAELzy Win User

Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is Microsoft Building?

Resync my TV? I fixed the problem by switching the HDMI input into the tv from one HDMI port to another. How would resolution have anything to do with it? The ports are all the same, with the same resolution. I believe there developed a conflict since
    I am using the provided HDMI 2.1 cable that came with the Xbox Series X, connecting the console to my LG TV with an 2.0 HDMI port. I have the feeling that had something to do with it. My TV is barely more than a year old.
  3. Agent Greggors Win User

HDMI port suddenly not working on Xbox one x - no sound or picture

I had a similar problem it came down to inadequate work on my tv the solder wasnt good enuf so my connection from console to tv was failing i had to get a new tv but if it is this problem then it is easy to fix i you no how to solder
    It's definitely the Xbox One X as I've tried an Xbox One S using the same HDMI cable in the same HDMI port on the TV. I've even tried other devices using HDMI in the 3 HDMI TV ports, all work. So it's not a TV fault. Thanks for the reply though.
  4. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

Help getting xbox one to show back up on Vizio tv

If you want to use your xbox to control your tv, then you want to plug your cable box or satellite into the hdmi in port on the xbox one. then you connect the hdmi out port of the xbox one to the hdmi in port on your tv(however to watch tv your xbox one
    has to be on for the signal to pass through). I personally do not use the tv function of my xbox one,because I don't want to have to have my xbox on to watch tv. I have my cable box plugged into the hdmi in port of my tv, and my xbox one plugged into another
    hdmi in port. Then when I want to play I just switch the input on my tv.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

My tv supports HDR10, it works on my ps4pro, but the option is greyed out on my xbox one x....

Hi,

Not all TV's support HDR on all HDMI connections.

On my Sony Bravia 4K TV, only two out of the four support HDR even though they all support 4K resolution.
    ^

This could very well be the issue,

I have a Samsung 4K HDR TV, with 4 HDMI 2.0 ports, but only one of my port's supports HDR, ( HDMI 1 ),

If i want to use to my PS4pro with HDR, i have it in HDMI 1, but then if i want to use my Xbox One X with HDR, i have to swap my HDMI cable's around, so that my Xbox One X is now in HDMI 1,

Best check the TV's manual to find out which HDMI port uses HDR,

Or try connect the Xbox One X into the HDMI port where you're PS4pro is, and see if HDR then works.
  6. AriesMars13 Win User

Watching tv with xbox off?

No, use two cables each to a HDMI port on the TV and then use your TV remote to change between HDMI inputs.
    Theres just a black screen on my tv when the xbox one x is shut off! It doesnt let me see the screen when i press my remotes “source” button, so I cant use the remote to switch from hdmi 1 to hdmi 2.

i have to manually unplug and then reinsert the hdmi cables into the hdmi ports
Thema:

My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

1. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I... - Similar Threads - won't connect tried

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected: Hi I need help, my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv saying no HDMI connected or something like that and the HDMI port seems fine, I used a different HDMI cable, tried it on a different tv to see...
  5. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  6. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  7. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  8. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...
  9. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  10. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet: I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet how do I connect my xbox to the internet, bc my wife's xbox is connected but mine won't connect...