My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

Discus and support My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys! My Xbox one X which has the same tv connected as always (it's a pretty decent LG OLED with HDR) and I have tried both with and without the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tim w 619, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Tim w 619
    Tim w 619 Guest

Hi guys!

My Xbox one X which has the same tv connected as always (it's a pretty decent LG OLED with HDR) and I have tried both with and without the same external hard drive that has been used to store captures in the past but when I go to capture settings it will
    only let me record in resolutions of 1080p SDR and 720p SDR.

In the past it had the option of 4k SDR and 4k HDR (I think that was all the options anyway) but they are no longer there at all. I'm a bit confused why this is, I've tried multiple power cycles along with using internal storage and the external hard drive
    (in all available usb ports) but theres only ever the 1080p and 720p options.

The tv is running 4k HDR resolution and as far as I can tell, nothing else has changed. I've tried changing the settings while on the dashboard and while in various games and still nothing

Has anyone got any suggestions for me?

:)

Tim w 619, Mar 5, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: