My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use

Discus and support My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why was my Xbox one suspended 60 days. My account was perm banned and I chose to have my Xbox one x suspended to save my account and then I pull out my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xNeXtGenScopesx, Jun 4, 2018.

1. My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use

Why was my Xbox one suspended 60 days. My account was perm banned and I chose to have my Xbox one x suspended to save my account and then I pull out my Xbox one and it gets a 60 day suspendsion for no reason 3 days later after it was in a container for 6
    months

:)

xNeXtGenScopesx, Jun 4, 2018
  2. Slaterx2001
    Slaterx2001 Guest
    Enforcement

but i have already submitted a case review and after 3 days i still can't use my account and i really need it back

Slaterx2001, Jun 4, 2018
  3. My Xbox one was suspended for no reason

Hello I’ve contacted you guys multiple times on this matter I’m having and you guys are my only source of help. I had a cituation in which my account was permanently suspended but then it was changed to a Xbox one x 60 day suspendsion.
    That is correct. I then thought to take out my Xbox one original after being in a container for 6 months since Christmas and 3 days of play and it gets hit for 60 days on communication multiplayer and looking for group. I was promised multiple times it would
    be resolved and it’s been weeks of waiting

i said others said they would make sure it would be removed by bringing the matter to a higher level. They ran all my information. Console serial number and everything. They completely agreed with my case. Multiple people did and I just wanted to know what’s
    going on because They told me to contact back if there were any issues. I barely even touched the Xbox in those 3 days. I played with friends for a short period of time and then played single player state of decay 2 there is no case review as it’s a console
    suspendsion. Please read all of this before responding. I know how the whole Xbox thing works I contacted you guys 1000 times. I was also told by Xbox support that it was automated by communication reports. Keep in mind I have a YouTube channel and 800 followers
    on Xbox. Obviously it wasn’t investigated because I didn’t do anything that would violate the code of conduct at all by playing by my self in the 3 days. I don’t message people because that would get you suspended. I’m sure you Guys can check that I don’t
    message people at all.

xNeXtGenScopesx, Jun 4, 2018
  4. My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use

Hi xNeXtGenScopesx

You can't choose which to be banned by the Xbox Enforcement Team and they does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

JerrminRangwani, Jun 4, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use

Hi xNeXtGenScopesx

You can't choose which to be banned by the Xbox Enforcement Team and they does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  6. Slaterx2001 Win User

Enforcement

but i have already submitted a case review and after 3 days i still can't use my account and i really need it back
  7. Smwutches Win User

Case review "Under Review" for 3 days

There's no exact timetable for when the enforcement team will complete their review.
  8. BrotherArmz Win User

Case review "Under Review" for 3 days

ah, I just hope my case review hasn't been looked down upon or pushed aside since its so important to me to log back in and some friend's that I've asked had theirs approved within the hour or the next day, so I was just wondering.
  9. VENOM XLI Win User

Xbox One X error code 0x800704cf

This fixed my problem as well.

I have an xbox one x, xbox one s and a day one edition all 3 would not work today. All 3 have separate accounts and gave this error code. I cleared the xbox 360 local storage on only the xbox one x and it fixed all 3 consoles some how.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use - Similar Threads - was suspended case

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?: Nah because tell me why me making a post got me suspended for 4 days. I'll break down the post and why it should not have earned a suspension. "Can someone please give me the rotten duelist cloak...
  5. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  6. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  7. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  8. My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended: Hi, my microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended and I don't know why can you tell me how do I reactivate them as I want to redeem them, and when I tried to fill out the form the boxes...
  9. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  10. Why so quick to suspend account but not do a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why so quick to suspend account but not do a case review: Someone starts talking trash to me so I throw some back at them and they report me and I get account suspended. Why is it that they don't look into who starts the harassment before they suspend...