My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...

Discus and support My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When searching Google and even Reddit itself I found many reports from original Xbox One users, but conflicting answers about why this happens. Is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 16, 2019.

1. My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...

When searching Google and even Reddit itself I found many reports from original Xbox One users, but conflicting answers about why this happens.

Is this software or hardware related?

Can be caused by power surge occurrences?

And most importantly, any workaround to stop this? I already unplugged power cable multiple times to hard reset, but it's still happening.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

Xbox One Turns Off After A Few Second Of Turning On.

Hi HallowedRobin,

Sorry you're having issues with your console. When you say multiple power cords are you referring to power strips? What color is the power supply when it turns off? It could very well be an issue with the Xbox Power Supply which does not cost as much money
    as the console to service. See this link for troubleshooting on your power supply. Use the
    Xbox Service Center to process repair requests for your power supply and your console.
  3. samsoft17 Win User

Unable to startup Xbox One S

Thanks, just to be specific - it turns ON but does not startup and xbox light goes off after a few seconds. Xbox does not start.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox One Turns off after a few seconds

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey JaradWebb, how are you today? Hope you're well.

JaradWebb, I'm so sorry for the trouble you're having.

It seems like your console might be having an issue within its hardware. Could be also the power brick, would be a good idea to test another one. But, I recommend taking your console to a repair store in your region, since Microsoft doesn't offer repair services for the Original One anymore due to that model is not manufactured anymore. :/
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Turns off after a few seconds

Sorry, but talking about self repair is not allowed on these forums. You will have to post somewhere else for help with the issues you are having.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Xbox One turns off after a few seconds

Hello Chris W! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox One. Sounds like you have already done a lot to try and fix it. Changing the power supply was a good move. Unfortunately, it sounds like there is a hardware issue related to power within the console which would requires to be fixed.
Thema:

My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...

1. My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during... - Similar Threads - started turn off

2. When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.: Yes t It does 2605c678-999d-4df9-85ef-a5fe47024fc7
  3. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  6. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  7. Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...: Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just turns off and thats it then i have to restart the update every time 1c8704b4-da52-4e52-a310-f815f117ae43
  8. why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off: why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off any ideas of how to fix this problem? be61c230-84e6-43fa-b940-4a9eb06a39a9
  9. My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died: Xbox One controller died Was was working just fine turned off when I put new batteries in it started shaking a code and then just died ef3f97c2-5927-4c05-840f-43242d0c41c3
  10. I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...: I am a part of the xbox insider update program, so, is this something new being tested? If so, why would they force us to "save energy"?? Whatever the case, can someone help me make it so my...