My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...

Discus and support My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; . It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller. 93dc4d11-021c-4424-929a-141b45db02e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucas Courtright, Jun 24, 2023.

1. My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...

. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller.

:)

Lucas Courtright, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Lucas Courtright Win User

My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller. This is the only controller I have/use. How do I fix this I can't use my Xbox at all

My saved game progress should still be here right, cause I've got 30 hours into some games.
  3. Lucas Courtright Win User

My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller. This is the only controller I have/use. How do I fix this I can't use my Xbox at all

No and now my account is deleted
  4. Lucas Courtright Win User

Thank you so much this has been aggravating me for days now
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

You can try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps. Just a heads-up, doing this will erase the profiles on the console including Home Xbox designation but will not remove any installed games & apps on your console. You can download your profile back after the reset.

Press and hold the Bind button and the Eject button, then press the Power Button. Bind is located on the left side of the console for the original Xbox One and below the power button on the Xbox One S. The Eject button is next to the disc drive on the front of the console.

Hold the Bind and Eject buttons for between 10 and 15 seconds, or until you hear the system power-up sound twice in a row. The process has failed if you do not hear the power-up sound or if you hear the power-down sound. If the issue persists even after the reset, I am afraid your console needs to be repaired.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Lucas! Can you still access your console settings?
Thema:

My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...

1. My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another... - Similar Threads - working It'll turn

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  6. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  7. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  8. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  9. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  10. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea