My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

Discus and support My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Georgia Buchan, Apr 21, 2024.

1. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date whilst offline and none of the services worked. It said all my games I did not own, my friends was not working nor my store. I tried streaming platforms like youtube, which would show the videos but once selected would not play. The console has been restarted multipe times in multiple ways and it has not changed. It continuously says to connect to the xbox network however I have - when internet test is run it says its all good, but when multiplpayer test etc is run it says nothing is available. Have you any idea what this could be and if its fixible, or what I will have to say to a professional to have repaired?

:)

Georgia Buchan, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

Hello, *******. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest the following potential solutions:
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Connect your Xbox to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot, and try again.

B. Open settings on your console > select network configuration > advanced configuration > DNS configuration > select manual.
    Insert this IP address 1. 1. 1. 1 and then this other one, 1. 0. 0. 1.

Restart your console before trying again.

Note: You may want to try with 8. 8. 8. 8 and 8. 8. 4. 4 as well.

C. Factory reset your console:

Open Settings > System > Console Info > Reset > Select “Keep my games & apps”.

D. Perform an offline update on your console.
    This potential fix requires a USB drive and a PC to transfer the files to it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
  4. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  5. PixelPatch Win User

xbox one x keeps signing out!!!

I'm having a problem with my Xbox One X whereby it never connects to Xbox Live or my internet on start up. I have to go to network settings and disconnect and reconnect my router to it and do a hard reset just to get it to connect. My old Xbox One never
    had this issue.
  6. Beaverish Win User

Can't connect to Xbox LIVE.

It says that I'm connected to the network and internet but not xbox live
Thema:

1. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network. - Similar Threads - connected internet says

2. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  3. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  4. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc: My connection is perfectly stable and fast whenever i use it for anything else, videos, music etc, and the same is true for all my other devices, but whenever i load up a game, after a few minutes...
  7. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  9. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  10. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa