My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get...

Discus and support My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get a new power brick? I have done all the steps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clyde Da Glide88, Apr 27, 2020.

1. My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get...

My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get a new power brick? I have done all the steps

:)

Clyde Da Glide88, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get a new power brick?

if you've already followed through all the troubleshooting, your next option is to place a repair order for a new power brick. Here is a

link
    to the support page.
  3. OFFTHEPOPE Win User

Anyone who has cold war on xbox one and series x please verify

Yes everything transfers fine to be xbox. Even campaign modes saves where you left off. Good luck though with the Xbox. Mine won't stay running for more then 15 minutes and shuts off. Getting too hot and just shuts off. Controller won't turn machine back
    on and have to manually turn it on.
  4. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Monitor turns off while streaming a game! How to fix it?

Does the video shut off but the monitor stays powered on, or does the monitor physically shut off the power and you need to turn it back on?
  5. Chris123WW Win User

My new play and charge kit acting weird

thats exactly what i do! its just weird because my controller completely dies out and i plug it in for the last remaining 10mins of use then shut my console off when im done and the light usually goes off on the controller or turns green. it definitely takes
    longer than 15 mins to charge the battery. It should take an hr or 2 to charge that battery
  6. Ladymatik Win User

Xbox one controller wont turn off after console is off.

I just tried this and it does turn off/stay off. I just find it inconvenient that it doesn’t turn off when shutting down from home button or power on when using the home button. I didn’t have this issue with the previous Xbox One I had. I’m wondering if
    it could be some bug with the Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition. Maybe BTommy purchased the same one?
Thema:

My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get...

1. My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get... - Similar Threads - won't turn does

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  4. So my Xbox One S won't turn on anymore. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox One S won't turn on anymore. How do I fix it?: It turned off one day in the middle of me playing a game, and hasn't turned back on since. When I hit the power button, it makes the noise of it turning on, lights up for about a second, then...
  5. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...
  6. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  7. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  8. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  9. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  10. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...