My Xbox One won't send a signal to my TV

Discus and support My Xbox One won't send a signal to my TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for the past couple days my xbox has been repeatively been turning off at random, at first we had thought it was the power cable but after switching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dennettic, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Dennettic
    Dennettic Guest

So for the past couple days my xbox has been repeatively been turning off at random, at first we had thought it was the power cable but after switching it with another one we doubt that's the case... After it turns back on for a bit, it would give us a message
    with a list of reasons it would turn off but nothing too specific. Now it will turn on but won't send any signal to the TV and has a dim light at the Power Button/Xbox Logo.

:)

Dennettic, Oct 6, 2017
  2. Xbox One won't send signal to my TV after updating.

I recently updated my Xbox One, played a game, and turned my console off like normal. However, now when I touch the power button nothing shows up on my TV, my controllers won't connect, and I cant even turn the console off unless I hold the button or manually
    unplug it. Nothing seems to be working at all other than the Xbox logo on the front that lights up. Any ideas/suggestions?

SquirmyMountain, Oct 6, 2017
  3. Xbox One sound control question

Is it possible to control which device the Xbox One send the volume signal to? I have my X1 going HDMI into a sound bar, and the sound bar HDMI into the TV. Is it possible to send the volume control signal to the TV? Right now the X1 sends the signal to
    the sound bar.

Thundercleetz, Oct 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: