My Xbox one won’t read my Xbox 360 disc

Discus and support My Xbox one won’t read my Xbox 360 disc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It works when I put Xbox one disc but it won’t work when I put Xbox 360 disc nothing shows up in the screen its a blacks ops 2 game I inserted nothing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tony_hp, Apr 12, 2021.

1. /u/tony_hp
    /u/tony_hp Guest

It works when I put Xbox one disc but it won’t work when I put Xbox 360 disc nothing shows up in the screen its a blacks ops 2 game I inserted nothing shows up same goes with black ops 1 disc

submitted by /u/tony_hp
    [link] [comments]

/u/tony_hp, Apr 12, 2021
  2. BiZz N1 Win User

Disc drive ( Chinese ) rubbish

Why does my Xbox series x 87 days old not play any disc whatsoever ?? Won’t play Xbox one game Xbox 360 dvd or Blu-ray won’t play anything it’s the 5th Xbox on the spin to do this ? What’s going on with these crappy drives and power mode ( Microsoft won’t admit there’s a massive problem with their disc drives ! That’s facts
    YouTube has like 50 videos of people not being able to play a game they own on disc I think I’ll get full refund and buy PS5 no way will a Sony product not read discs
  3. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

Disk Drive Problem????

Learn what to do if the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console can’t read discs or won’t open or close.

Xbox disc drive solution
  4. MarceloCanto Win User

Retrocompatibilidade [Translate] Backwards Compatible

No its fisics disc ,the digital games of 360 works ,but when i put my xbox 360 disc doesnt work doesnt read ,in my xbox one x
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My Xbox won’t read a disc

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, does the error happen to all of your disc games or just specifically for this disc game only?

Kindly try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:

Solution 1: Ensure the disc is clean and not defective

Clean the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom surface.

Solution 2: Try playing the disc on another Xbox console

Playing the disc on another console will help you figure out whether the problem is with the individual disc or the console's disc drive.

If that didn't work, you can also try this step:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/u...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. austinwray1 Win User

Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital

Do you know if my Xbox one will read my lego lord of the rings 360 disc?
Thema:

1. My Xbox one won’t read my Xbox 360 disc - Similar Threads - won’t read 360

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  4. Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...: The question pretty much sums it up. I would continue searching the internet, and will, but wanted to post a recent question for reference to all people looking for assistance now. I’ve had...
  5. Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed: I just experienced this problem for the first time reset sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I took my time to go over the settings and learn that if you clear your DNS you should be...
  6. Game won’t read in console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t read in console: Bought mw3 today. New game that came out. And Xbox one x won’t read the disk? Every other game I have works fine and downloads… a303d545-b6c8-4920-adb3-538a5cbc39bb
  7. Xbox one s won’t read 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s won’t read 360 games: The xbox is new and the games are backwards compatible. I could play them a few days ago but now the discs won’t read. It’s only 360 games and the discs are clean and scratch free. I’ve already...
  8. Original Xbox one, Xbox 360 discs won’t read but Xbox one discs do fine.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox one, Xbox 360 discs won’t read but Xbox one discs do fine.: Ok so I have the original Xbox one and whenever I try and put an 360 disc in and it won’t read. It’s fine with the one discs but it makes like an error sound in the Xbox when I put in a 360 disc....
  9. Xbox one won’t read 360 disks or dvds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one won’t read 360 disks or dvds: All the games I have tried work on other Xbox’s they are all back compatible I have tried many ways to fix it however non successful, please can someone help I dont want to have to spend money on...
  10. Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?: The major contributing factor to a disc read error is a dirty optical lens (the one that your Xbox 360 laser passes through to read the disc itself). If there is dirt or dust on the laser lens,...