My Xbox one wont play my games (i have the Disk in).

Discus and support My Xbox one wont play my games (i have the Disk in). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, My Xbox One wont play my games even though I have the disk in the console. It keeps coming up with the following.. "Do you own this game or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NathanRKO123, Oct 10, 2017.

1. NathanRKO123
    NathanRKO123 Guest

Hi all, My Xbox One wont play my games even though I have the disk in the console. It keeps coming up with the following..

"Do you own this game or app?

If you have a game disk, insert it now. If you purchase this online, make sure you are signed in to Xbox live. If you do not have the rights to play it, you will need to get it at the Xbox store. (0x803f8001)"

I am signed in and have a disk. so I am not sure what has happened. Any help is appreciated.

Rgds

RKO123

:)

NathanRKO123, Oct 10, 2017
  2. RonMexico79
    RonMexico79 Guest
    Console rejecting game disks

My Xbox 1 console wont play any of my game disks.

RonMexico79, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Antwan55037
    Antwan55037 Guest
    Help disk games wont play

Was playing a game and my xbox one started to make a loud sound. Game froze, wont play any disk games. But will play downloaded and movies . Anyone know what I have to do to fix?

Antwan55037, Oct 10, 2017
  4. My Xbox one wont play my games (i have the Disk in).

I am having the same issue with my fallout 4 game disk have you figuerd it out since you've posted this?

CrimsonWolf1992, Nov 10, 2017
  5. CrimsonWolf1992 Win User

I am having the same issue with my fallout 4 game disk have you figuerd it out since you've posted this?
  6. QUEBALLJAMES Win User

could i buy the minecraft on disk.?

mincraft should be on disk for xbox case not everyone has thier xbox connected to internet or thier xbox wont stay connected so it would be easy to play the game offline and the should also make the games four player for standard tv cause I have one and
    I wont to play it with my friends.
  7. DrLobotomy420 Win User

Wolfenstein the new order won't install

Bought my copy today and my Xbox1 doesnt even register that I have put the disk in.. After I put the disk in it still says insert disc and nothing happens.. I also returned the game and got another copy thinking it was the disk but 2nd copy doesnt do anything
    either.. But, after playing titanfall for about 30 mins, I ejected TF disk and tried again with Wolf and it read the disk I got the install started message but then Xbox froze and had to be unplugged.. Now disk wont work after about 200 tries... Grrrrr!!!!
    And now just to rub it in my face I have the icon in my games/apps menu but if I try to resume install it tells me disk isnt in the xbox.. Also at the xbox marketplace, it still says I have to pay 50pounds to buy it... If anyone knows how to fix, plzzzzz let
    me know.... Yall are lucky, I cant even get 1percent.. Want to play it soo bad... The game shop now tells me its a problem with my xbox and not the game.. They told me to bring in my console as I bought 2 year coverage.. I think they dont know what they talking
    about.. But they also told me they have sold loads of copies and I am the only one to return a copy saying it wont work... Really sucks...
  8. jiba jiba Win User

HALO 4 disc unreadable PLEASE HELP

I too am having this problem first place replaced my disk, now they wont as they are saying its not the disk I have contacted X BOX Live twice and have been told this is known issue they are working on a patch . Bottom line I got this game the day it came
    out and haven't been able to play it consecutively since. One time out of 20 it might read. All my other new games work on my XBOX. I have tried all of the other troubleshooting and even went through it on the phone with the Xbox reps. Why can I play every
    other game but this one? FIX IT
  9. IC INSANE CLOWN Win User

wierd dirt like stuff on back of my game!

thast the problem its not dirt it this wierd stuff that i have tied everything to get off. i have tried everything and it wont come off it will look like its gone and i will put it in my xbox and the xbox wont be able to recognize the disk so i will take
    the disk out and the wierd "substance" is back on it again. this is the first time it has happened to one of my games. so yeah, i have tried everything to get it off but its not dirt adn it wont come off no matter what i use. :(
Thema:

1. My Xbox one wont play my games (i have the Disk in). - Similar Threads - wont play games

2. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  3. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  4. Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill i...: Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill plug into nother outlet baf8cabe-fced-40cf-a970-a370d4fec36f
  5. Game already bought wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game already bought wont play: Trying to help out a family member of mine. My Gramps is having an issue were when he loads call of duty it tells him he has to buy the game, when he goes to the store the store tells him he...
  6. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  7. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  8. Trouble playing a new game that wont stat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing a new game that wont stat: I just bought the new Assassins Creed Mirage game and once i click on the icon to start playing.. its loads for like 1 second then pops up with an error saying this : Try a different game or app...
  9. My xbox one s wont play x/s games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s wont play x/s games: I cant play mk1 or the motorfest when it comes out , it says not playable on this device , can someone help me please??. e51b3ee9-d2a1-46d2-aff1-14d0922f7555
  10. Game still wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game still wont play: Dude!! Please help me with getting my money back!! I still can't access my account on Madden 24. Ispent so much money on content that carried overt 24 from 23 and paid a **** ton for new content...