MY xbox one wont let me test stream

Discus and support MY xbox one wont let me test stream in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pressed test stream on xbox console companion and it said "cant stream because either the xbox app or your console needs to be updated" i tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Migs Corominas, Jul 24, 2023.

1. MY xbox one wont let me test stream

I pressed test stream on xbox console companion and it said "cant stream because either the xbox app or your console needs to be updated" i tried to repair it on the settings and it still didnt work

:)

Migs Corominas, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in streaming your Xbox to your PC.

I believe the console companion app is no longer updated as they are already migrating this on the Xbox app.

If you want to use the remote feature and stream your game to your PC, just open the Xbox app, select your profile on the top left>>view profile>>add console (you should see this at the right middle part of the screen)

Once you connect your console to your PC, you should be able to use it on your PC and stream from there.
  3. HItechREDNECK90 Win User

Why did I buy this console?

my xbox 360 wont let me join in games but my network connections test was good? it wont let me match up with people to play a match either?
  4. iiTURBOxTRiKZxx Win User

Cant Sign In

my xbox wont let my account connect to live but it will let my other account connect? it says that i need to test connection, so i did and its fine but it still wont let me connect? any ideas?
  5. Pjfunnybunnyx21 Win User

Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

Im trying to stream JetSet Radio but they companion app wont let me connect it with my OBS for some reason
  6. Ishka Baha Win User

same here .. my connection test is fine but it still wont let me sign in
Thema:

1. MY xbox one wont let me test stream - Similar Threads - wont let test

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  6. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  7. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  8. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  9. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  10. My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one wont fully update and won't let me turn it on: So my storage is full on my xbox and it needs to update when I turned it on it starts updating but stops half way saying something went wrong when trouble shooting it give me 4 options restart...