My Xbox One won’t download anything at all

Discus and support My Xbox One won’t download anything at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; An Xbox I’ve used for years stopped downloading things all together. I’ve cleared my MAC address, reset the console, reset my WiFi, ethernetted,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zio Brandon, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Zio Brandon
    Zio Brandon Guest

An Xbox I’ve used for years stopped downloading things all together. I’ve cleared my MAC address, reset the console, reset my WiFi, ethernetted, wireless, portforwarded, etc. and nothing is working. In the queue there is even the avatar editor Xbox app which will not download any bytes of the 450 KB needed .. I’ve been using this Xbox fine for a long time and randomly started doing this. I did everything I mentioned above is my Xbox just broken?

:)

Zio Brandon, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If your Xbox One is not downloading anything, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue. Here are some steps you can follow:
    1. Check if your console is connected to the internet. If not, connect it to the internet and try downloading again. Also try using ethernet cable.

2. If your console is connected to the internet, try power cycling your console by turning it off completely, unplugging it from the power source, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in and turning it on again.

3. If power cycling doesn’t work, try resetting the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for “Xbox Game Bar” > Reset > Repair. After that press, the window key + G then sign in. Go to settings then “Notifications”, if the setting “Notify me when I unlock achievements” is already ticked, kindly un-tick then tick it again to refresh it.

I hope this helps.
  3. Unluckytester32 Win User

Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple times, should I reset my Xbox but not save the games and apps?

All of the solutions didn’t work, my Xbox still won’t download certain games and addons
  4. Bearwolf88 Win User

SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3

That didn’t change anything. Decided to try and reinstall the game to see if that fixes the issue. Also, won’t download the add-ons til the main game is installed.

Thanks for the quick reply.
  5. PeterPan✔️psyche Win User

Hi I need help

Did that make no sense you basically saying I can download illegal malware and Xbox won’t do anything hahahahahahahahahahahahah are you American I take it ?
  6. ConnorQV Win User

Read Dead Redemption Two disk

It’s not an exact error that shows up it just say installation stopped and stops downloading with no error code or anything and it never says anything about an update. I have plenty of room for it, but it just won’t download.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One won’t download anything at all - Similar Threads - won’t download anything

2. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  5. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  6. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  7. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  8. A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will: I have been trying to download Fortnite but it keeps saying installation stopped but when I download another game it actually downloads it so confused d756218f-2433-4389-9ccc-bf0711e3e8aa
  9. Xbox won’t download anything when using Starlink Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t download anything when using Starlink Wifi.: I have just installed Starlink in my home and have connected it via Ethernet to my own Nighthawk router. The whole house is now covered except my Xbox and PS5. What’s weird is that my Xbox is...
  10. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...