My xbox one will not go past the page in any game when you press the menu button.any idea?

Discus and support My xbox one will not go past the page in any game when you press the menu button.any idea? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one will not load any games after I press the menu button the only thing that comes up is the loading icon . Any help appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoundedCape12, Oct 6, 2017.

1. My xbox one will not go past the page in any game when you press the menu button.any idea?

my xbox one will not load any games after I press the menu button the only thing that comes up is the loading icon . Any help appreciated

:)

RoundedCape12, Oct 6, 2017
  2. misterorw
    misterorw Guest
    Guide Button

When I press the guide button (the middle xbox button) it's supposed to bring up the side menu so I can go home, to the friends page etc. but when I press it it just makes my screen darker and not pull up the menu. The only way I am able to get to the home
    screen is turn off my Xbox

Can you help?

misterorw, Oct 6, 2017
  3. SpaceDefiner
    SpaceDefiner Guest
    The screen sometimes not responsive or showing unwanted messages when playing

Hi WPAK,

I haven't tried my Xbox One with another game just yet, but let's solve this problem one by one! Regarding the issue that when I press MENU button that a HELP screen shows up to the right, I am not able to close that HELP screen despite I press B button
    as the screen says! For example, when playing NBA 2k14, when I press that MENU button, the right side of the screen says " We couldn't open Help--Sorry about that. Help may have taken too long to open and stopped responding. Press B to go back, then try to
    Help again."

The problem is, even I press the B button, the screen freezes there! This also happen when I am browsing Xbox home page when not playing the game!

Do you know why it is like this??

Thanks!

SpaceDefiner, Oct 6, 2017
  4. BOB 77770 Win User

The Crew, Crashing when loading continued data

I can get past the truck chase and race, but when I go and try to get my first car my game stops working and returns to the main menu. No idea what's going on.
  5. Jamie Dimon Win User

Why won't Call of Duty MWII load?

I have the same problem - but I think I’ve found the solution!

- start MW2 until it gets to the “Press A To Start” screen

- unplug internet connection, press A and choose to go offline

- then press A to go to the offline campaign menu

- plug in internet connection and wait a minute

- start a campaign game, when it loads then exit back to the campaign menu

- press b to go back to the main menu

This is where I’m usually presented with the “Choose Plan” page for Xbox gold etc - I then press b to exit the page and then it should load into the online main menu.

I think the issue may have something to do with wanting to play online (Warzone) without an Xbox games pass or gold subscription.

Hopefully this works for you too!
  6. freakyninja93 Win User

wierd bug

sorry i hate the new fourms but what i ment to say is for the past month my xbox has been acting very wierd when i go to play a mp game it says ( this gt cant play mp) or some thing close to that but then i press b and i play mp without a problem and when
    im done i go to my dash another message pops up saying some content is temp unavailable does any one have an idea whats going on
  7. onyxishere Win User

cannot quit Ryse:Son of Rome without turning Xbox One console off

When you're done, go home and highlight the game on the main page then press the Menu button on the controller and select Quit Game.

For future reference please post all Xbox One issues in the Xbox One forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  8. Jon - G35Guy Win User

Stuck on a store item

Similar suggestion with a tiny difference. Go to the Max page in full screen. Hit the Xbox button. Press Menu on the controller (small button with the lines). Select Quit. Go to the top menu where you see pins, home, and store, scroll to store, so it is
    underlined. Press down once and you should be on the games section, press A.
Thema:

My xbox one will not go past the page in any game when you press the menu button.any idea?

1. My xbox one will not go past the page in any game when you press the menu button.any idea? - Similar Threads - past page game

2. Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing page what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing page what do I do?: Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing 81eb60b1-308b-4abe-a4c7-86b0809d12be
  3. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  4. xbox one running slow and won’t go past sign in page?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one running slow and won’t go past sign in page?: My xbox one just started randomly running super slow. It will stay on the green loading screen forever and then lags to load the log in screen after. It doesn’t let me sign in, skip sign in, go to...
  5. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  6. im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...: [img] How do I get past this 56372549-366e-4491-aa25-47d48feaf7fd
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 can't get past "Let's get you signed in" page

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 can't get past "Let's get you signed in" page: Mouse click on the sign in button, no response. Use connected xbox controller, no response. Xbox app shows I'm logged in with no problem at all See screenshot below. Game is purchased on steam...
  8. Monopoly Plus Xbox 360 will not load past title page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monopoly Plus Xbox 360 will not load past title page: When loading Monopoly Plus following selecting a language and the title sequence showing you are prompted to press A. Following this the loading screen with the houses appears and this crashes...
  9. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  10. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]