My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

Discus and support My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Bratton, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Nick Bratton
    Nick Bratton Guest

My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there.

:)

Nick Bratton, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I need to do?

Hi Nick, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is because your files are also on the Cloud servers, once you reboot the console it syncs with your console again.

To fully delete it (only do it if you really mean it), you have to delete them from the cloud servers as well.

On Home, select My games & apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.

Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete

Now choose “Delete everywhere“.

Confirm the action and click on Yes.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq
  3. Xsubshake117x Win User

Assassins Creed IV Save Game Gone- Xbox One

When I start the game, it takes me to the main menu and gives me the option of starting a new game. My last save point is gone because my save file is completely gone. I have tried deleting all of the profiles on my xbox that may have a save file on AC4.
    I have also tried rebooting the system. What else can I do?
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

Hi Xavier, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The save files are condensed into one file, we can't individually delete them using the system.

It is possible from the in-game Menu of games that offer that option, example: Fallout 4. Were you can load the save files list and delete the ones you don't want.

Since, in your case, you have a corrupted save file, this may not work, sadly.

To delete the save data, you can follow these steps:

On Home, select My games & apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.

Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete.

Select Delete Everywhere.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

borrar perfil de juego

Heya!

Are you trying to delete the save files for the game to start over?

To do this navigate to My games and apps > highlight the game and press menu to manage the game > select saved data and delete all saved data.

This will completely delete all data saved on your profile permanently there is no way to get it back if you take this route.

If this is not what you are looking to do please post back with a detailed description of the issue!
  6. Barbz Gaming Win User

Xbox thinks app is fully downloaded when it's not

To delete apps on Xbox One Select the location where the game or app is stored. ...

Select the game or app logo, press the Menu button , and then select Uninstall.

To delete saved data, select the saved data file, press the Menu button , and then select Delete saved data. After the app is deleted you can reinstall the app. If all else fails you could always call Xbox support. There phone number is 1-800-469-9269.
Thema:

1. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I... - Similar Threads - allow delete save

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox not allowing me to appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox not allowing me to appear online: Xbox appears offline regardless of how many times I try to change it to online. I've reset the console, I've held the power button down for 10 seconds, unplugged for 10 seconds and plugged back...
  8. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  9. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  10. How do I allow teredo tunnelling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I allow teredo tunnelling?: For context my Series X has been unable to get a Teredo IP address for a few months now and has prevented me from joining parties and playing a wide range of games in my library. I have tried all...