My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died

Discus and support My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One controller died Was was working just fine turned off when I put new batteries in it started shaking a code and then just died... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Mckendrick, Aug 11, 2023.

1. My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died

Xbox One controller died

Was was working just fine turned off when I put new batteries in it started shaking a code and then just died

:)

David Mckendrick, Aug 11, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello David.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Have you tried connecting via USB on your console? And even so, your controller does not work again, unfortunately you need to take it to Xbox technical assistance. If your controller is still out of warranty, the service may be charged. I am sending here the link where you can get Xbox technical assistance.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
  3. l Super Dove l Win User

controller keeps disconnecting

My controller did this turns out there wasnt a solid connection between the pack and the controller. Shake the pad if it goes off this is your problem. If you shake it and it doesnt go off you have not found your problem.
  4. jaihawk Win User

I'm on my second Xbox one repair after only eight months

From it's release, I've been nothing but turned off from buying one. Now I'm going to have to *shakes fist at MCC*
  5. Superbilibo Win User

xbox one hardware failure rate ?

I purchased an Xbox one earlier this month. It started turning off unexpectedly for a short time and then subsequently died. I sent it out for service and got it back yesterday. Today it died again. I'm now replacing the console with a different one.
    So my failure rate is 100% so far. I've owned an Xbox for about a month and was able to play it on two different days. I hope the replacement fairs better.
  6. Gamertainment Win User

Feels like I'm going to break my controller

In the kinect settings menu you can turn the option to shake the controller off.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One turned off started shaking and died - Similar Threads - turned off started

2. When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.: Yes t It does 2605c678-999d-4df9-85ef-a5fe47024fc7
  3. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  6. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  7. Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...: Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just turns off and thats it then i have to restart the update every time 1c8704b4-da52-4e52-a310-f815f117ae43
  8. why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off: why does my xbox one x turn on start beeping for 30 seconds then turn off any ideas of how to fix this problem? be61c230-84e6-43fa-b940-4a9eb06a39a9
  9. I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my console set to never turn off, but suddenly it's started automatically going to...: I am a part of the xbox insider update program, so, is this something new being tested? If so, why would they force us to "save energy"?? Whatever the case, can someone help me make it so my...
  10. I turn my xbox off, but when i turn it on the next day it always starts up like i reset it....

in XBoX on Windows
    I turn my xbox off, but when i turn it on the next day it always starts up like i reset it....: any ideas why. Is an old xbox too, 7 years old. 5ba9d476-86f7-46cf-adf7-2c47aa768006