My xbox one takes too much time to load Minecraft

Discus and support My xbox one takes too much time to load Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox takes 7 minutes (I have timed it), to load Minecraft. Every time I play I have to wait all that time, and it is very anoying. I think that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pedro Fernández Martínez, Oct 10, 2022.

1. My xbox one takes too much time to load Minecraft

My xbox takes 7 minutes (I have timed it), to load Minecraft. Every time I play I have to wait all that time, and it is very anoying. I think that is not normal for a xbox one s. Can someone help me with this?

:)

Pedro Fernández Martínez, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Pedro Fernández Mar Win User

Francia J., the second option, resetting the console did work! Thanks for your help!
  3. Francia J. Win User

When you're connected to a network connection.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Pedro, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Pedro Fernández Mar Win User

How do I know if I am conected to xbox live?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Amazing! Stay healthy and safe, Pedro.
Thema:

1. My xbox one takes too much time to load Minecraft - Similar Threads - takes too much

2. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  3. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  4. Xbox takes too long to start and times out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes too long to start and times out: Hi ive an xbox one which every game digital and disk won't load. It tries to load then times out and has an error message. I try this with each game and the same problem happens. Any help would be...
  5. Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield: Current status: Xbox console is on, all games are closed.Try to launch Starfield on PC or Cloud, and it tells me its taking too long to sync. The message is almost immediate, I choose keep trying...
  6. Xbox taking too long to sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox taking too long to sync: Recently i started getting this mensagem saying "your other Xbox is taking to long to sync" when i play starfield and if i select try again it Just Goes to the same message.How can i fix this?...
  7. Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?: I can't get my game going. 4b8537e1-f72a-45de-80b7-8029d9718e8f
  8. Connecting to a Party taking too long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to a Party taking too long.: When I join a party or someone joins me it takes me at least 15-30 seconds for it to connect to the party. I've tried resetting my router and my Xbox and it still does it....
  9. Xbox One games take up way too much space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games take up way too much space: Xbox One games take up a ridiculous amount of space. For example, Cod: Ghosts takes 40GB and TitanFall is rumored to take 40GB as well. That's already 80GB without DLC. Not to mention you only...
  10. Updates take way too much Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates take way too much Time: Hey Guys, I know, this came already up a few times, but it seems nothing has changed. >Every few weeks, a new update is released by Microsoft and basically, this is a great feature with all the...