My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

Discus and support My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AA Kammarcal, Feb 19, 2024.

1. AA Kammarcal
    AA Kammarcal Guest

My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not recently. Any advice?

:)

AA Kammarcal, Feb 19, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi AA K, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. SacredDoughnut1 Win User

My network wont connect to my laptop.

my wireless networking adapter (the one with one antanna) is picking up my internet connection and is also connecting but for some reason my internet connection wont connect to the internet. All of the other devices in the house are conectring fine. Its
    just my xbox that wont
  4. RoutineSalt9018 Win User

Why can't I access the internet on my Xbox!

So far I have tried every type of reset except the one that erases everything from the console, clearing my Mac address, putting my password in multiple times for my internet, and resetting my internet .

I have not tried an ethernet connection because my xbox is in a different room.

I have connected my xbox to a different network and it worked just fine.

I belive my xbox is a series S
  5. Xurts Win User

Glad I did not pay for this........

My Xbox One does perfectly what you said your's doesn't. It certainly didn't take even an hour to set up, my Xbox is connected to the Internet constantly, and all of my games load just fine.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Do I need a router to access xbox game pass

A router is only needed if you have multiple devices connecting to the Internet in your home (such as multiple computers, consoles, tablets, etc.). If your Xbox One or PC is the one and only device you're connecting to the Internet, and you don't need
    Wi-Fi to do it, you can connect directly to the modem and be fine.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. - Similar Threads - takes multiple attempts

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  4. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  5. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  6. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. X box taking forever to do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box taking forever to do anything: This just started on my xbox this morning too. Takes about 15 min to start. Then another 10 or so for the dashboard top finish loading everything. I also have a 2TB external HD. Not the problem....
  9. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  10. Why are you taking multiple sums of £6.49 from my bank account .?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are you taking multiple sums of £6.49 from my bank account .?: I have had recurring charges of £6.49 coming out of my bank account. I only purchased some Xbucks for my sons Xbox game ONCE. One purchase of £6.49 only! Why are you taking more amounts out of my...