My Xbox One status gets stuck on a Xbox 360 game when I get off

Discus and support My Xbox One status gets stuck on a Xbox 360 game when I get off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One status becomes stuck on a 360 game everytime I get off d73e84ac-900a-42ca-99ec-89433a719ca1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dynamic Boy, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Dynamic Boy
    Dynamic Boy Guest

My Xbox One status becomes stuck on a 360 game everytime I get off

:)

Dynamic Boy, Feb 11, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s try deleting the account cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

If that does not work try tried deleting the local xbox 360 storage

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

Clear local Xbox 360 storage. This deletes Xbox 360 games saved locally, but they’ll remain in the cloud.
  3. Alfred Saxon Win User

games and apps not working

if your Xbox 360 Console is getting stuck on a black screen when trying to launch games or apps, hang in there! We are working toward a fix for this too. Thanks for your patience during this time. We'll provide an update for you as soon as we can.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  4. georgelawWin10 Win User

Forza horizon

The game gets stuck at the "Xbox 360" screen when starting the game on the Xbox One. Tried all the suggestions by the Ambassador, including uninstalling and re-installing this nearly 10Gig downloadable (took 2+ hours download time on Cox Cable) game. The
    results were the same - stuck at the "Xbox 360" screen trying to start the game. I'm playing on a manufacturer refurbished Xbox One bought direct from Microsoft. Can this be fixed? Please advise.

Thanks!
  5. georgelawWin10 Win User

Forza Horizon - The game gets stuck at the "Xbox 360" screen when starting the game on the Xbox One

I did the factory reset and kept my games and apps last night. It wasn't bad, took about 10 minutes to complete.

The first game I tried after was Forza Horizon. Unfortunately, the game gets stuck at the "Xbox 360" screen when starting the game on the Xbox One. Therefore, the problem remains the same. This game Forza Horizon does not work on my Xbox One. My guess is
    there is a compatibility issue that cause this Xbox 360 game to not work on my Xbox One. I just don't understand how other players got this game to work on their Xbox One.
  6. ArmyVeteran 19D Win User

Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

So is there any chance that I will ever get to run my worlds on Xbox One someday or am I stuck staying on the 360 forever?
Thema:

1. My Xbox One status gets stuck on a Xbox 360 game when I get off - Similar Threads - status gets stuck

2. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  3. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  4. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.: Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription that is live until end of January 24. Any help...
  5. I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...: Should I take my money back? b496adb3-1f6f-4cfb-b9b4-d966e4e95ac3
  6. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966
  7. Good day i need to update my Xbox 360, but i get the status error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day i need to update my Xbox 360, but i get the status error...: Good day i need to update my Xbox 360, but i get the status error 04476-4497-A080-0C00-807B-01F7 ef4c2c82-46a6-4221-92e1-b5ad9176fcb5
  8. How do I get status updates on a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get status updates on a repair order: I put in a warranty repair for an xbox elite wireless controller on Dec 23. UPS picked up the controller on Dec 29 using the return label supplied by microsoft. Nothing has updated in my...
  9. Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile): So randomly a few days ago i turned on my xbox and couldn't connect to live. I thought maybe it was an issue cause I'm also logged into xbox pc beta, so i deleted and tried to redownload my...
  10. How to get premium status in solitaire after paying for it in Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get premium status in solitaire after paying for it in Jigsaw?: I paid for ad free gaming (premium) when I was playing jigsaw but it apparently did not transfer to Solitaire. How do I get it on all platforms? 504be243-6d34-4a01-838d-52959694b232