My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i...

Discus and support My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the button snyc on my xbox one s is broken i need a replacement so i can fix it but everywhere i look i haven't found anything to help or anyone whos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kurtis ., Mar 11, 2023.

1. Kurtis .
    Kurtis . Guest

My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i...

the button snyc on my xbox one s is broken i need a replacement so i can fix it but everywhere i look i haven't found anything to help or anyone whos actually knowns what am talking about other then one reddit post i found and even then i still don't know where to look or who to ask for help

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxOneHelp/comments/iq7dyr/comment/g4pvqq4/

here is a link to what the piece looks like (this reddit post isn't mine but they like me also have the same problem)

:)

Kurtis ., Mar 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i don't want to use the USB bit I just want a replacement part

Hi Kurtis!

Sorry to hear about that. I am afraid that Microsoft doesn't sell Xbox parts. If your console needs repair, you must send it to their service center because it's not recommended here that we perform self-repairs.

If your Xbox has not been opened yet, check your repair options here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. sorrouh Win User

Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke

I would try checking to see if you could possibly return the console under warranty and attempt to get it replaced, seeing as there is no "customer fix" for a broken sync button.
  4. MacCraker Win User

Controller refusing to unpair or pair to a system, and pairing to a nonexistant device

Turns out it was somehow trying to connect to either the xbox one s or xbox series s consoles in my house for some reason. Turning them off fixed it.

Sidenote: In all my experiences with wireless xbox controllers (xbox 360, xbox one, xbox series x/s) the sync button needs to be held to be put into pairing mode (quarter ring rotating clockwise /flashing xbox logo), while the button on the console needs a single press, if it helps anyone.
  5. MDBerry Win User

Can you use an xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one?

Yes, I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset I just purchased and it only connects to the the Xbox One via the Xbox’s sync button. However, my sync button has been broken for years and I am looking for a work around. Are you saying that the adaptor you
    linked could be used to connect the headset to the console/controller?
  6. Jodie Win User

Console not responding to controllers but with solid light?

Have you tried re-syncing your controller and xbox together?

1. Turn on the Xbox One you want to sync with.
    2. Next, turn on your controller by pressing the Xbox button. The Xbox button will flash, indicating that it’s looking for a console to sync with.
    3. Press and release the Connect button on your console. On the Xbox One X and Xbox One S, you’ll find this at the bottom-right of your system, under the power button. For the original model Xbox One, the button is on the left side of the console,
      right around the corner from the disc slot.
    4. Press and hold the Connect button on your controller. You’ll find this small circular button on the top of your controller. The Xbox button should flash a few times, then stay solid once connected.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i... - Similar Threads - S's CONSOLE sync

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?: Wanting to use xbox one S in caravan, What options to use? is there a different plug ? or can it work with same plug. 1eed5ea8-b5df-4821-bc92-268fb7804246
  5. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745
  6. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  7. Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S: I spilt a cup of hot cocoa into the fan of my Xbox series S console. I took it apart and cleaned everything off, including the fan and heat sink. I used 99% isopropyl alcohol so that the...
  8. Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s controller randomly disconnected while console was off: Hello, my xbox one s controller had randomly disconnected for no reason, there’s been no problems with it and it was working fine last night, I’ve tried hard reset and trying to pair but nothing...
  9. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  10. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...