My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

Discus and support My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Towercamper594, Mar 29, 2024.

1. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has been happening for a couple of weeks now. The error code is: 0x800705B4 and I can't find anything with the link it gave me to the xbox website.

:)

Towercamper594, Mar 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...