My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless

Discus and support My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello So My Xbox One S wont connect to Mobile Hotspot or my home network at all, this happened 20 mins ago right now, I am not sure whats wrong, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by urosuros1, Dec 18, 2023.

1. urosuros1
    urosuros1 Guest

Hello So My Xbox One S wont connect to Mobile Hotspot or my home network at all, this happened 20 mins ago right now, I am not sure whats wrong, i restarted home network, mobile hotspot, restarted whole xbox and the phone and it doesnt work, tried to share internet through usb into xbox one S not sure if thats supported or not, And i am not sure how can I fix it. Thanks!

:)

urosuros1, Dec 18, 2023
  2. IsaacDread Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

Another user suggested I try connecting to a mobile hotspot instead of home's wireless network. Strangely, XBL worked when connected to the mobile hotspot. Why would one Xbox One (X) work on my wireless but the other (original) does not?
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Urosuros1,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, these types of errors are very common and have a solution, I did some research on the internet and I want to share the information with you.

Press and hold the Xbox Button on your console for at least 5 seconds to turn it off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem. After a minute, plug the modem back in and wait for all the lights to return to normal. Turn on the console.

Check the network connection. Make sure your console is properly connected to your network.

You can also try connecting the console to a different network.

Update the console firmware. Make sure your console has the latest firmware version. You can do this by connecting the console to the Internet.
    Reboot the console. To do this, press and hold the Xbox button and the home button for 10 seconds.

Restores the console to factory settings.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection-errors

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. urosuros1 Win User

Only new that i see its some issue about purchase and content usage and its telling me to go to xbox.com/status or something. Checked if its the internet issue but its not thats the only new thing that i saw
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello, it is a pleasure to have been of help to her.
  6. urosuros1 Win User

Herro Marvina, Fix for shutting down the console, unplugging power cord from it and it worked like a charm thank you
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless - Similar Threads - wont connect mobile

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. My xbox wont connect to the wifi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont connect to the wifi anymore: My xbox has suddenly (a few years ago) stopped connecting to wireless network. Keeps telling me that my security protocol won't work. Not a single network will show when I try to connect to a...
  6. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  7. Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to tv or controller after factory reset: Alright so, yesterday i decided to download a game (specifically modern warfare 2019) and the speed was fine around 200/mpbs after around 30 mins it slowed down to 20/mpbs so i decided to restart...
  8. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  9. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  10. Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S: It has been working fine for over a year, system updated and all of a sudden it wont even pick up the wifi connection, yet everything else can connect fine. When I test the connection it says...