My xbox one S will not turn off, or connect to tv and the fan is over running and really loud

Discus and support My xbox one S will not turn off, or connect to tv and the fan is over running and really loud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one S will not turn off, isn't connecting to the t.v. and the fan is over running and really loud I've tried holding down the power button to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liannemichelle, Dec 27, 2020.

1. My xbox one S will not turn off, or connect to tv and the fan is over running and really loud

My xbox one S will not turn off, isn't connecting to the t.v. and the fan is over running and really loud I've tried holding down the power button to reset/turn off but nothing happens and I've unplugged from the mains but when I put the plug back in it
    is exactly the same - the power light comes straight on and the fan really loud but nothing else. Please help.

:)

liannemichelle, Dec 27, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My xbox one S will not turn off, or connect to tv and the fan is over running and really loud