My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I...

Discus and support My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox was stolen and they’re using my account. How do I lock them out? Can I suspend my account until further notice? I have a lot of money invested... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stephen Valdez1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I...

My Xbox was stolen and they’re using my account. How do I lock them out? Can I suspend my account until further notice? I have a lot of money invested in those games.

:)

Stephen Valdez1, Nov 30, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I suspend my account until further notice?

Hi,

first change your password.

If you had registered your console you'll be able to track it.
  3. BlueBurna Win User

Stolen Xbox being used by someone else.

my xbox one was stolen how do i recover it or get it banned from xbox live its registered to my account
  4. NEEMEESIS Win User

I Have A Question ?

Xbox was stolen, how do i protect my account?
  5. kevindarkknight_975 Win User

xbox Enforcement

I know how you because my xbox console is banned too i never did anything against the rules of xbox or the code of conduct i just got my account back because it was stolen and right when i turn on my xbox one s and update it. I get banned
  6. StormedGiant803 Win User

(Locked) My Account has been hacked and migrated to the UK

I had my account compromised, hacked, stolen whatever. I do not know how it was done but what I do know is that money has been stolen from me through Xbox live. I opened a case with them and yes the account reps even used the word "hacked" so I believe I
    am not the only one. My main concern is they closed my case with little to no explanation the customer service people can only tell me the case is closed and I get nothing back. They are unable to see any details on what was done and they will not let me speak
    to anyone who can. They sent me here to look for answers but all I seem to get are opinions from people who do not work for Xbox. Don't get me wrong I do appreciate the help and I want to hear your suggestions but as of now I am out $150.00 and I lost my year
    of xbox live and as far as I can see no one at xbox gives a ***.
Thema:

My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I...

1. My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I... - Similar Threads - was stolen they’re

2. How can infind my xbox that was stolen?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can infind my xbox that was stolen?: How can I find my xbox that was stolen 8532cc8f-87b0-48f1-915f-0ae86b65ce45
  3. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  6. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  7. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  8. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  9. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  10. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...