My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it

Discus and support My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a police report, the serial number and its still in my devices, I know who stole it I just can not locate it and Microsoft is no help. What Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jayram1408, May 18, 2023.

1. jayram1408
    jayram1408 Guest

My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it

I have a police report, the serial number and its still in my devices, I know who stole it I just can not locate it and Microsoft is no help. What Can I do to find it?

Xbox One S

Name = P4VCU

OS Build = 10.0.22000.4258

Serial Number = 038900183316

:)

jayram1408, May 18, 2023
  2. jayram1408 Win User

I GAVE THEM THE DECTIVES NAME AND POLICE REPORT. You know what makes me mad, if it was about billing they sure would have my address and be sending me a bill in the mail.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You have to ask the detective handling the case to submit a subpoena to Microsoft trace it's location. Only the police can handle this,
  4. jayram1408 Win User

I was looking for help and not the standard answer. Thanks though captain obvious.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

xbox one and 360 stolen

Sorry to hear of your misfortune O.P.. I would follow Lofty Who and Daft Badger s advice and contact support.

You had an XBox 360 AND an XBox ONE and they were stolen before you could hit the 200 Gamerscore mark?
    The O.P.s last achievement on the gamer-tag he posted with was in 2008. Maybe the 360 was stolen years ago and he/she is just now finding out? ;-)
  6. TernarySheep641 Win User

Is there a way to track down my stolen xbox 360 slim 250gb system?

my xbox has been stolen since 3 or 4 years ago i actually reported everything to the police they never could find it i have the account and everything it would be great if you guys help me out to find it . this person took 1000$ worth on a tv and some other
    2 tvs and a wii console
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it - Similar Threads - was stolen ago

2. How can infind my xbox that was stolen?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can infind my xbox that was stolen?: How can I find my xbox that was stolen 8532cc8f-87b0-48f1-915f-0ae86b65ce45
  3. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  6. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  7. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  8. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  9. Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...: Hello i remembered i had a xbox 360 from years ago tjat had got stolen so i ended up gettong a new 360 and made a new account and profile, a couple years later upgrades to xbox one and now...
  10. Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but ...: To start at the beginning in a summarized form, my brother got an original Xbox, I didn't. He would invite me to play Halo CE with him, simply to whoop me, then kick me out of his room before I...