My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...

Discus and support My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I also have tried to boot it in different TVs but it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agis Zer, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Agis Zer
    Agis Zer Guest

My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...

My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I also have tried to boot it in different TVs but it doesn't display at all I don't think the power supply is bad because it seems to turn on I also tried using other compatible hard drives and it doesn't make a difference please someone help me

:)

Agis Zer, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I also have tried to boot it in different TVs but it doesn't display at all pls someone help me

Hi Agis, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne.... Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

You can also try resetting your console manually using the Xbox troubleshooter page but if it still persists, I am afraid you'll need to get it repaired.
  3. CooledWhip Win User

No HDMI on my monitor

I just checked and the Xbox turns on but I couldn't get it to display on my screen.
  4. ctaubel Win User

hdmi connection problem

I had the same problem and spent 2 hours debugging it and fixed it. My machine switched to DVI mode and I lost the HDTV menu item on display settings. I finally got the HDTV menu back by:

1. Clear the system cache.

2. Turn on Display Discovery. Reboot.

3. Turn off Display Discovery. Reboot.

4. The HDTV menu came back and I could set up the HDMI for 1080I

I hope this help, I couldn't find the procedure anywhere so I thought I would respond to the most recent one.
  5. vikas_parashar Win User

Xbox Screen appears only for few dialogues boxes

I find my xbox one s working while set on dvi and 640p resolution. But no display on 1080p and hdmi.

Just to add i am using samsung smart 3d tv aand also tested my xbox one s on 2 other displays.. one pc monitor and one more smart tv
  6. boomchongo Win User

World wont open?

I had the same thing happen to me. My friends and I created a world with a lot of massive projects and the other day I tried to open it and every time I try it will freeze my Xbox on the loading screen. i have to turn my Xbox off manually. I have read on
    other forums about this problem, and so far I couldn't find any type of solution that worked. Also I see no yellow exclamation mark, and I did not turn my Xbox off during an auto save.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I... - Similar Threads - turns display opened

2. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  3. My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off: I was playing a game on my Xbox One X and all the sudden my screen went blank and my Xbox wasn't displaying on my monitor. I later tried turning it of via the Xbox button the console, but it only...
  4. Computer trying to turning on but not displaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer trying to turning on but not displaying: My computer turns on but doesn't display anything, and it keeps on trying to turn on but fails and retrys. Disconnecting and putting back the cmos battery worked for a while but now it doesn't...
  5. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  6. Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...: Xbox One S 'from ~2018 hasn't been used in about a year. When made operational, all screens move subject (cursor) to the far right of the display and won't return to normal operation. I've...
  7. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  8. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  9. Turn off fps display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off fps display: I got a new TV with a better refresh rate, when I was in settings this thing came up it was purple Overscreen. Now my fps is always displayed ironically its really annoying. It's on Xbox and not...
  10. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...