My xbox one s starts to smoke

Discus and support My xbox one s starts to smoke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wile i was playing mortal combat my xbox one s starts to smoke withe. What do i need to do f203eeb4-24b8-45b4-b56c-322070452a27 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DenisdenisEuceda, May 10, 2020.

1. My xbox one s starts to smoke

Wile i was playing mortal combat my xbox one s starts to smoke withe. What do i need to do

:)

DenisdenisEuceda, May 10, 2020
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

It needs to be repaired or replaced. There is no easy fix for a smoking console.
  3. Barbarus85 Win User

open a repair ticket on https://support.xbox.com/ or buy a new one. Do not turn on again because is dangerous.
  4. DereKMolinA9003 Win User

5. AridLizard Win User

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to send it in for repair or buy a new one. Do not turn it back on, and please unplug it from the wall. This is a fire hazard.
Thema:

1. My xbox one s starts to smoke - Similar Threads - starts smoke

2. one drive is not getting started

in XBoX on Windows
    one drive is not getting started: one drive is not getting started. 89c9d416-9816-45bb-a87d-b61eb53c5c72
  3. BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.

in XboX Insiders
    BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.: Hi. I am having issues w the BBC iPlayer freezing on a white screen on app start all the sudden. It worked fine till a week ago. 2 or 3 updates ago it started freezing. I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead....
  4. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  5. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  6. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  7. Xbox games not starting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games not starting: Every time I try to launch a game the screen goes grey then goes back to the Home Screen then when I test multiplayer connection it says I need to sign in to play the game I then tried to hard...
  8. The game couldn't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    The game couldn't start: Guys please help me my games says : the game couldn't start. Try to downloading the game agian. That happened becuse i (Patchxex) help me pls [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Mumin"]...
  9. Smoke started coming out of my Xbox one x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Smoke started coming out of my Xbox one x.: My Xbox one x has been off for several hours when it suddenly made a weird noise and smoke started coming out of it. It smelt like burning plastic. It still turns on but it heats up very quickly,...
  10. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa