My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

Discus and support My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Markus May1, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Markus May1
    Markus May1 Guest

My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be

:)

Markus May1, Jun 18, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a newish console and extremely annoying

Hi, Markus! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues downloading YouTube.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Are there any external storage units plugged into your console?

- Is your console connected to the internet via WiFI or Network cable?

- Are you experiencing similar issues installing other apps or games?

- Could you go to Settings > General > Network Settings, and let me know what you see under "Current Network Status"?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. UnitWifer Win User

Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me 0x80D02017 error code

2nd issue kinda solved, but in the negetive way. Now it shows me 0x80248014 error code when installing through microsoft store.

I've deleted Datastore again and now it can't download xbox again
  4. HellHounds2 Win User

netflix installation stopped error 0x87de2720

I get the sane error code when trying to install both Netflix and YouTube... Neither of these apps have installed on my console.. Both state installation stopped when they reach 100%!
  5. HillStreet-D3C03E0E- Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x854f0000

I am having the same problem with and I'm getting the same error code when I try to save my avatar and use it as my gamer pic. It will not save as gamer pic at all with out throwing up that error code. I can save it to the onedrive, but not as my gamer
    pic. I power cycled the xbox one and that did not work.
  6. Aussie NTBOY55 Win User

Error 0x87de2720

iv got the same error code showing up when ever i try open youtube or NBA2K 14. there both installed and iv used there sevril times before. now all of a sudden i cant. any ideas??
Thema:

1. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a... - Similar Threads - throwing error code

2. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  3. why is https://account.xbox.com/settings throwing a http 502 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is https://account.xbox.com/settings throwing a http 502 error?: can't get to the desired webpage to rectify my problem 84a659ef-e09a-4b49-908f-eb209dbb30b2
  4. Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive: Greetings, I have noticed that certain games from my PC Game Pass can't be downloaded on my second drive. The download doesn't even start, stating that "Something unexpected happened" with error...
  5. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: ()

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (): Hello, I am having issues with Redfall from Windows Game Pass installation. I install Redfall from Xbox App onto my D:\ which is an internal USB drive. On windows 11 Pro; 21H2; checked for all...
  6. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b): Hello, I resubscribed to game pass last night and downloaded redfall to play. I am installing to an external d:\ where my other xbox games live. On launch I get the error code Error code:...
  7. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.: My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?...
  8. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  9. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  10. Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...: Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, out this error XBOS1005 1bfc2b72-8964-481a-9a27-659c069d8856 01/02/2017 - 10:44:52 UTC ,Please help....