My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.

Discus and support My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently upgraded my Xbox One S to a 1TB SSD, specifically a one made by Kingston, due to the old HDD dying on me all of a sudden. After... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dalibor Sedláček, Jan 18, 2024.

1. My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.

Hi, I recently upgraded my Xbox One S to a 1TB SSD, specifically a one made by Kingston, due to the old HDD dying on me all of a sudden. After formating the new drive to NTFS as instructed on the Xbox help guide as to how to set up a new drive and doing a offline install of the latest firmware, I noticed that my brand new 1TB SSD only has 365GB of available storage. I thought I may have done something wrong in the formating process, but after redoing everything this problem still carries on to exist. Could anyone give me some tips on how to fix this?

:)

Dalibor Sedláček, Jan 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.