My Xbox One S is not letting me send messages

Discus and support My Xbox One S is not letting me send messages in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox One S not letting me send messages. When I was playing a game like Roblox or 2K Online I send messages to other people, sence I don't have a mic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Folkjoshy, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Folkjoshy
    Folkjoshy Guest

Xbox One S not letting me send messages.

When I was playing a game like Roblox or 2K Online I send messages to other people, sence I don't have a mic why would I be in a party. One time I went into a party and it let me send messages there, i'm still thinking why it lets me message in partys but
    not in real messages.

Let me know what you think I could do my User name is Razorblade3455. Don't worry it lets me SEE messages

:)

Folkjoshy, Jan 6, 2018
  2. DRAGO DELTA
    DRAGO DELTA Guest
    Xbox one s apps won't work

I'm using my xbox 360 to play movie and use my apps cause my xbox one s won't let me some error code if you can solve my one s problem please send me a message .

DRAGO DELTA, Jan 6, 2018
  3. hey everybody! My Xbox One S is not letting me send messages :D

just got my xbox one last week along with COD ghosts, battlefield 4, and forza 5.
    used to be a huge 360 fan about 4 years ago then my console broke but now im back My Xbox One S is not letting me send messages :D
    i have like no xbox friends so send me a message, send me a friend request, LETS BE FRIENDS! My Xbox One S is not letting me send messages :D

Fluffybuny207, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Not letting me send messages

Hey there BANJO DA BANDIT.

For information on suspensions and Enforcement actions, head on over to
    Enforcement.Xbox.com
    for details. Thanks!
  5. Mister Maka Win User

It doesn't let me send messages

Hey COLDSKATER562!

So that we can best help you, can you please clarify what happens when you try to send an Xbox Live message? Are you able to send one from here on Xbox.com? Thanks for clarifying, we're happy to help out with this.
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

It wont let me send messages

7. XBF Leo G Win User

Won’t let me send messages

Hello logan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to send a message through the console or the Xbox app for mobile devices? Did you receive a link to add the number and
    send the code through your Xbox message center or email address of the Microsoft account? If the console is an Xbox One, we recommend

completing a power cycle
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Once the console has been power cycled, we recommend attempting to send a message. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. DBOYCOOL Win User

Wont let me send messages

try resetting your xbox by holding the power button for 15 seconds if does not work try unplugging it then if that does not work delete your account then put it back on if you know the info-. Hope i helped
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S is not letting me send messages - Similar Threads - letting send messages

2. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  3. How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?: I am trying to re-add my account back to family safety but it won't let me send the invite. It just says "give it another try, the invite didn't send". I tried to troubleshoot this with Microsoft...
  4. (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...: I have been recently unbanned from public interaction on Microsoft, and now I can freely chat with players as I like on Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox. However, if I switch over to my computer...
  5. How do I send a formal complaint about the Xbox Support Team let alone contact them directly?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I send a formal complaint about the Xbox Support Team let alone contact them directly?: My service request to have a controller replaced was suddenly cancelled today with no response from Microsoft. I've been waiting to figure out this whole situation for months, I've been very...
  6. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  7. Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.: I am having trouble sending messages through the Xbox app on my computer. Every time I try to send a message, it tells me to try again later. I also can not load any messages from previous...
  8. No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...: Error para unime al grupo y enviar mensajes [Translation - Error to join to group and send messages] 7202e358-8f5c-46a5-ad54-616d194ec78a
  9. Xbox wont let me send messages for no reason how do i fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me send messages for no reason how do i fix this: So this is a brand new account the settings are all set so everybody can message me. there is no enforcement action on this account (it was just made not even 24 hours ago) and there are...
  10. Won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me send messages: Hi i keep getting a notification that i cant send any messages im not banned but they give me a link to add my number and they will send me the code so i put the code in and it says restart my...