My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off.

Discus and support My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up when I turn it on and then shuts off. I hope show the video of it. I try all the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AJCOOP, Apr 8, 2021.

1. AJCOOP
    AJCOOP Guest

My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up when I turn it on and then shuts off.

I hope show the video of it. I try all the other unplugging replug it in tips and it has not worked. Can you help please!

:)

AJCOOP, Apr 8, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hey there @AJCOOP! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox series X. But don't worry, If your console shuts down unexpectedly while you are streaming content, try clearing your persistent storage:

1-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2-Select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Blu-ray > Persistent storage.

3-Turn off and unplug your console, and then wait 5 minutes.

4-Plug in and turn on your console, and then try to stream the content again.

If the issue still persists, Please try one of the following solutions.

The console may be too hot. Turn the console off, wait for an hour to let it cool, then turn the console back on (also make sure your console is in a well-ventilated spot).

To Troubleshoot your power supply please check this link: My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support.

You can also change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically.

Turn on the console.

1-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2-Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power mode & startup.

3-Under Options, set Turn off after to Don’t turn off automatically.

I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

Kind regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. IcyFrostPro Win User

Xbox makes loud noise on start up

My xbox one s makes a loud loud noise when start up it stops for about 30 sec and then comes back I try to turn it off but when the xbox is off it is louder than when it was on and now i cant use it for now sometimes i turn it on and it doesn’t make the
    noise but if i turn it off then again in 1hour or 2 then it does it again.
  4. ControxHD Win User

Xbox One Noise

The xbox makes the same noise, when on and off. It's almost like the Xbox never shuts down. I don't mind it making noise when it's on, but when it's off and I'm trying to sleep it's pretty annoying.
  5. Face0fBo Win User

kinect adapter for xbox one s ringing noise while turn on

ok so I have bought a kinect adapter for the xbox one s gears of war edition.

-

This is while the xbox is on. Everytime I plug the adapter in when the kinect one is on. I get a really loud rining noise while it's on. Sometimes the kinect doesn't pick up what I say, from the ringing.

Now if I go to settings then shut off the kinect, but still plugged in. There will be a faint ringing. The noise is there. Regardless if the console is on or not.

-

I wish I stayed with the xbox one. Never a ringing noise, as the kinect hooks up with the xbox.
    I am experiencing the same problem. My adapter worked great for the first week or two, but today i noticed it making a ringing sound. i checked it out and its extremely hot! even looks like an area the size of a dime is melting, ive tried letting it cool
    off and turning it back on but the problem persists.
  6. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off. - Similar Threads - making noises truck

2. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  3. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  4. Xbox one x makes a buzzibg noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x makes a buzzibg noise: My xbox one x make a weird funny noise like a buzzing noise when it plugged in only just started doing it today i can turn it on for a sec and then xbox goes straight off wont even put on the xbox...
  5. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  6. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  7. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  8. Xbox One power box making a buzzer noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power box making a buzzer noise: Hello, my name is Connor and I bought my Xbox One back on November 22nd 2013 and just now I had a problem with the power box that powers my Xbox, while I was playing a game, it started making some...
  9. Xbox making weird noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making weird noise: Just recently noticed that when i play vampire survivors on my series x it starts to make this little high pitched noise almost like squealing. It only happens with this game in particular and im...
  10. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...