My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:(

Discus and support My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so basically November 23rd was my birthday I got my first next gen console ever the Xbox one S and it was all working good and every thing until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrBritishHD, Apr 18, 2017.

1. MrBritishHD
    MrBritishHD Guest

Hey so basically November 23rd was my birthday I got my first next gen console ever the Xbox one S and it was all working good and every thing until February or March where I got a console ban I'm really upset I'm 13 years old I got a console ban for what
    I been on the phone to micrisoft too many times I have been crying to This day april 19 2017 yet I'm still banned for no reason I rang Microsoft they to told me the can't explain the ban why I am banned and they said read through the forums or something like
    that I have read through forums I have watched YouTube videos I barley see anyone get unbanned this is my first next gen console also and I get banned 4/5 months after my birthday on my new console for no reason I just played games on it my favourite game
    rocket league but another thing I did have quite a lot of accounts on my Xbox which I kept switching from but why do I get banned for it please unban my console its the only thing i got for my birthday and it cost a lot of money for my parents this isn't fair
    it's like stealing from me please unban me. I have done nothing wrong please reply asap track my ip and unban it please it's not fair my brand new birthday console the only thing I got for my birthday and a lot of money was spent on it and now I can't play
    online it's banned from Xbox live and I can't play on anything please unban its an Xbox one s model 1681 MFR date:2016-07-14 Product ID is
    [Mod Removed]and the [Mod Removed] please help me please un ban this I'm not spending more money on another console I want to play Xbox please. also email me to this email for more information
    [Mod Removed] and if I did something to get banned I promise I won't do it again I promise please unban me.

:)

MrBritishHD, Apr 18, 2017
  2. I have been console ban from xbox one. I need reply from enforcement team

When i woke up after a sleep i have seen that my xbox one got banned (console banned) no reason. I need reply from enforcement .Unban please. I cant live without xbox one. Or give me a chance. Give me chance please unban me.

Give me chance please. Xbox is my life. I cant stay without it My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:( :(.

Console ID -760f5ef8.098aa14b.5bd93f0c.cbe4b502.01

Serial Number : 140252754148

OS version

(rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161105-1400) fre

DonkeyGamer665, Apr 18, 2017
  3. I was console banned for nothing PLEASE UNBAN ME

I was console banned from Xbox live for no reason HELP PLEASE UNBAN ME PLEASE

king money67818, Apr 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Nothing anyone here can do.

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

You would of been sent an email to the address linked to your account telling you why it was banned.

Console bans are permanent & can't be appealed.

You can find out more here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/home/howto#sub-topic0-3

Daft Badger, Apr 18, 2017
  5. Forgive the question but I have a query about console bans.

What functionality does the console retain? Does the ban merely block online play on the console or is all online access, such as patches and Netflix streaming, included as well?

LodgedBonsai923, Apr 18, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It won't let you connect to live so you lose access to anything that needs an xbox live connection.

The console is still usable offline.

Nothing to forgive there mate,perfectly reasonable question.

Daft Badger, Apr 18, 2017
  7. "banned for no reason"

Yep, I've heard that one about a few zillion times. #Believable

#NeverSarcastic

Goth Vampirella, Apr 18, 2017
  8. MrBritishHD
    MrBritishHD Guest

Well this is great just keep taking people's money I was literally playing rocket league someone gave me this account all I did was play rocket league and I get banned what did I do and I got no email

MrBritishHD, Apr 20, 2017
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Using someone else's account ?

That's a bannable offence in itself.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  10. IceStorm III Win User

HDD Question

As per the
    banned console FAQ
    , you may move a HDD from a banned console to an unbanned console.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

It won't let you connect to live so you lose access to anything that needs an xbox live connection.

The console is still usable offline.

Nothing to forgive there mate,perfectly reasonable question.
  12. MrBritishHD Win User

Well this is great just keep taking people's money I was literally playing rocket league someone gave me this account all I did was play rocket league and I get banned what did I do and I got no email
  13. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

You would of been sent an email to the address linked to your account telling you why it was banned.

Forgive the question but I have a query about console bans.

What functionality does the console retain? Does the ban merely block online play on the console or is all online access, such as patches and Netflix streaming, included as well?
  14. Daft Badger Win User

Thema:

1. My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:( - Similar Threads - console banned live

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  9. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  10. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...