My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...

Discus and support My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have restarted, hard reset, and unplugged the Xbox so many times. Nothing will load and everything is slow. I was able to get the bandwidth of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MangoOX, Nov 4, 2022.

1. MangoOX
    MangoOX Guest

My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...

I have restarted, hard reset, and unplugged the Xbox so many times. Nothing will load and everything is slow. I was able to get the bandwidth of the 31st when everything started to slow down and every time it was on it had zero bandwidth. I check the WiFi and it's connected good, NAT type is open and everything accounted for. What up and how do I fix this?

:)

MangoOX, Nov 4, 2022
  2. MangoOX Win User

My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load, the Xbox is slow to react, and unplayable. What can I do?

It is connected to the internet, friends have seen me as online. And when I tested the strength of the internet it said it was strong.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load, the Xbox is slow to react, and unplayable. What can I do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mangoox

What about using a completely different WiFi network?
    For this purpose you can try sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect the console in that way

If maybe the issue persist, when you check your network status inside settings > general > network config

The console appears as connected to the internet or offline?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try using a completely different WiFi network
    For this purpose you can try sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect the console in that way

If you're not able to do that try this to see if that helps:

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

Or try clearing your MAC address:

Select Setting > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

Cant play a game

Had this issue just last week on the 360. Not a single one of my over 30 + games would load past the menu screen.
  6. Flying Cattle Win User

Connection Question...

Alright, I connected a cable from my Xbox to my router, and had zero lag. It just makes me curious why my connection had been great wireless for almost two years, and now has been lagging for the past month or so.

Thanks for the help, guys!
Thema:

1. My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,... - Similar Threads - has bandwidth zero

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  10. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...