my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

Discus and support my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michelle Gonzales1, May 16, 2024.

1. my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my safety band and it allows me to set everything up and when I go to click a tile it goes to a message that says "Can Not connect due to safety protocol" . What is my next step? How do I send it into Microsoft?

:)

Michelle Gonzales1, May 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...