My xbox one S games are not working.

Discus and support My xbox one S games are not working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; At first, my games would take forever to load so I reset with apps to keep. Some games were good to play, but others it didn’t let me play and it said... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Significant-Town-441, Sep 9, 2024.

1. My xbox one S games are not working.

At first, my games would take forever to load so I reset with apps to keep. Some games were good to play, but others it didn’t let me play and it said you need to sign in Xbox network but I had Xbox live and Xbox pass core. I took it to a repair shop and they said it’s unrepairable and to contact Xbox support. After I did that, the lady said “by the looks of it, its OS currently showing ahead and not on public build, as the current one is 00.1969.” And also “Have this reported to the Xbox insider team on Reddit and ask them to have your account removed from insider build, please tell them you haven't joined it, as this had caused your OS to bug out.Kindly provide them the current Build and Shell version on it as well.” My OS VERSION is 10.0.26100.2206 and my SHELL VERSION is 2409.0.2408.31001. Please help me.

submitted by /u/Significant-Town-441
    [link] [comments]

/u/Significant-Town-441, Sep 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My xbox one S games are not working.